Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan vs. Bermane Stiverne Now For WBA "Regular" Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Talk Radio
    replied
    Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    Sure money could change hands for sure. Oquendo hasn’t disappeared since he fought Chagaev. He has won 2 court battles one for $950000 & $250000. Those were purses he was owed in the contracts. He was also owed a title shot which he still has not received. He had fights cancelled for secondary belts against Lucas Browne & Shannon Briggs when they both failed drug tests. It’s not like he has just disappeared. He showed up 2 days ago putting an injunction on Bryan/Charr. He is not going away
    See Joe? (Read the OP)

People musta forgot about how Don King operates.

I'm telling you right now this man greased some straight up palms to get Stiverne back in the mix after two KO losses.

Don King: Return To Greatness.

Leave a comment:

• VislorTurlough
    replied
    Watch the ring collapse

Leave a comment:

• Elotero
    replied
    Regular title? How? One hasn't fought since 2018, the other shouldn't even be ranked in the top 10 of any organization!!?!?

WBA, the new IBO

Leave a comment:

• Nash out
    replied
    So a man who hasn't fought for two and a half years, defends his regular WBA World title against a man who hasn't won for six years, the winner has to fight a man who hasn't fought for three years, as a man who hasn't fought for seven years (Oquendo) appeals his case for a world title fight! And we all used to think that the Rocky movies were was far fetched.

Leave a comment:

• Aussiebox2019
    replied
    Stivern a 2 time heavy weight champ like Mike Tyson.... What a joke..... Wba has 5 heavy weight Champions.
    . This fights cred should be spat on... OMG.... I'm lost for words

Leave a comment:

• Alan Smithee
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Guess I should turn my ringer on, I might get a call to fight for a WBA cruiserweight belt
    Stay read Rexy! You never know,lol! I used to love Don King. He was a great character for the game. Now I feel sorry for his old ass!

Leave a comment:

• CocoonOfHorror
    replied
    Justice for Fres Oquendo!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rodbox
    replied
    Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
    Stiverne stands on the precipice of immortality. To join the few 2 time HW champions. Rumors flying that King’s website crashed due to rush of casual sports fan demand for this epic battle.
    Stop downplaying such a huge match up of without doubt 2 of the most elite Heavyweights in the history of boxing

Leave a comment:

• naranja111
    replied
    Not
    A
    Real
    World
    Title

Leave a comment:

• Coreytrevor12
    replied
    "World" Heavyweight title. What a Clown Bryant is