Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I Never Ducked Charlo, That's Crazy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I Never Ducked Charlo, That's Crazy!

Demetrius Andrade is dead tired of fielding inquiries about the time he supposedly "ducked" Jermell Charlo. Whatever it was, the incident stretches back to 2014Barack Obama was president, HBO was still pumping money into boxing telecasts, and the coronavirus was a nonentitywhen Andrade was scheduled to defend his junior middleweight title against Charlo on a Showtime broadcast in what would have the first of a three-fight deal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Naw. He just messed himself up tryna sign with Roc Nation behind his promoter's back and ended up get screwed over by them in return. If anything, he was tryna make up for that by harrassing the Charlos everywhere they went looking for a fight with both of them. Them Charlos ain't really looked like they wanted any of him though. Can only blame himself for all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
      Naw. He just messed himself up tryna sign with Roc Nation behind his promoter's back and ended up get screwed over by them in return. If anything, he was tryna make up for that by harrassing the Charlos everywhere they went looking for a fight with both of them. Them Charlos ain't really looked like they wanted any of him though. Can only blame himself for all that.
      That would be true if that were the only time he ducked Jermell Charlo.

He actually ducked him AGAIN after that.

Many people, for reasons beyond me, don't know that Andrade was Jermell's mandatory challenger in 2016 and Andrade chose to go and fight Jack Culcay for the WBA REGULAR belt instead of fighting Charlo, thereby losing his mandatory spot.

Comment

Andrade sound like a guy who steals your money then help you look for it....

"Somebody took ya money"

"That's crazy"

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

"Somebody took ya money"

"That's crazy"

Comment

Nobody for miles around can beat Andrade and that's a fact. he doesn't have a visually pleasing style so nobody is beating down his door, but that fact is he can't be beat by anybody in any of those divisions.

he would humiliate the Charlo's. Easy work!

Comment

Starting to think he may be a bad luck story. I remember he went to Germany to fight Culcay but has done very little but talk since. Strange one

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

"Somebody took ya money"

"That's crazy"
                And tell you maybe you lost it then help you look for it

Comment

Originally posted by JuanSkinner View Post
                  Starting to think he may be a bad luck story. I remember he went to Germany to fight Culcay but has done very little but talk since. Strange one
                  He became Lara's mandatory after that win and moved up to 160 instead.

Comment

There's a pattern of promoters making offers to PBC guys instead of dealing with Al Haymon! I think it's just a way to make sure the fight doesn't happen! Even if the guys have their own promotional companies, i.e. Mayweather, Spence, Charlo Bros., every promoter knows they're gonna have to deal with Al Haymon, so why not just go directly to him in the first place?

Comment

Working...
                    X