Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I Never Ducked Charlo, That's Crazy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
    Same guys who prop up Andrade as this legendary talent that everyone avoids all think a guy like GGG is a bum who purposefully only fought tomato cans and can drivers his whole career.

Easy to see what drives their agenda.
    One's faults do not negate another's.

Just because Andrade has a history of ducking doesn't negate GGG's own ducking.

I don't play that game. No one gets a pass. I won't go into detail because Andrade is the topic of discussion here, not GGG, but you can bet your house I'll be there to expose the GGG fanboys if they start spreading lies.

GGG is also guilty of some blatant ducking.

Every fighter needs to be praised when they take the tough fights, and ridiculed when they blatantly duck.

No exceptions.

Comment

Laughable....

Comment

Actually I believe him. Jermall Charlo is proven coward, he didn`t even want to fight Canelo, a total cash cow and the biggest star in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Andrade sound like a guy who steals your money then help you look for it....

"Somebody took ya money"

"That's crazy"
          "Ahhh man, if only you let me know earlier, I just came into some money....but it's spoken for."

Comment

Andrade tried to deflect by switching up Charlo brothers mid sentence. Back at 154, he turned down good money vs Jermell just to go inactive and get stripped, and also avoided other step up fights along the way including Lara.

Comment

Working...
            X