Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I Never Ducked Charlo, That's Crazy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what is preventing Booboo from fighting Liam Williams, Munguia or Jacobs??

Comment

The hate against Andrade is unreal, he already proved many times he never ducked the fight but idiots keep claiming he ducked

Comment

He doesn't duck anyone, he just doesn't end up fighting anyone who is perceived as an equal opponent.

You can only do this for so long as a one belt champion before the excuses become hollow, trite, and repetitive.

At some point, fans start to wonder why this guy has so much trouble getting meaningful fights - It's unlikely that is everyone else's fault all the time.

At least take a named top 5 ranked opponent and show us what your mouth keeps insisting!

Comment

Andrade looks like a BUM and fights like one too...

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
            You telling 1 sided stories & you lying. This shìt is like beating a dead horse I get tired of repeating myself so today I'm not going any further after this.

I followed both Lara & Derevyancheno situations closely at the time. He never ducked either. I don't recall him ever outright saying "I don't wanna fight Lara." There's multiple interviews of him saying he would fight Lara which was from what I remember the sole purpose of going to Germany to fight Culcay to get in position to fight Lara. Lara told his team to close a fight with Andrade in the summer. Not only did Lara not fight Andrade that summer he never fought in the summer at all that year! He fought Gausha in the fall. He said Andrade priced himself out, never gave a $ amount never said how much. Andrade did an IG video saying something like: price myself out? We never even got that far in negotiations (talking about finances). People chose to believe Lara's side because they don't like Andrade &/or want to pretend that cause of the isolated Roc Nation incident that he has a history of pulling out of agreed fights vs top comp. I've yet to see any unequivocal proof of what Lara said or addressing Andrade's denial so how anyone says who's ducking is beyond me.

Iirc Andrade said the WBA ordering the negotiations now? (which was after the summer) when we coulda been fought. Now that I think about it, you a funny guy. Lol you leaving out key moments. Yeah I remember that WBA shìt now. The WBA waited all that time to order the fight when Andrade fought that March & was ready to fight in the summer like Lara said. They gon order the fight around the time Lara fighting Gausha which is suspect as hell. That basically means they woulda had to fight in 2018 lol, Andrade woulda had 1 fight while Lara had two in 2017. So Andrade got tired of waiting & moved up. Which is understandable.

I've heard rumors for years Andrade was blackballed by PBC. Jermall said in an interview Andrade been pissing off promoters. The only scenario I can think of that he would have any involvement in is the DA/Roc Nation/Mell... The fighters both in question just happened to be affiliated with AL Haymon. Is it ludicrous to think Haymon don't wanna organize a title fight or wanna delay it cause of that one incident with Roc Nation? Especially when he might beat their guy & he don't got no deal with Al..

The whole shìt about Sergiy is you believing Keith Connolly who was tryna push a narrative cause he was tryna get any opportunity for Sergiy who had absolutely no leverage at the time. Andrade being aware of who Sergiy is gave him his props basically saying the time they gave him is not enough time to prepare for an opponent or Sergiy's caliber. This was in a YouTube interview explaining everything around that time with I wanna say IFL. If you remember in the Fox fight their was a time in the later rounds they was putting ice on Andrade's bicep. I don't know if it was an official injury or it just needed time to heal. All Andrade wanted was an adequate amount of time to rest &/or be notified of the fight to have time to train.

If Keith was so hell bent on getting Sergiy the Andrade fight, there was multiple times when they didn't have a fight lined up.. Why he wasn't so outspoken then? Andrade been saying he would fight him. I'm not sure how long since the 2017 scenario didn't work out. Cause I'm doing all this off memory. But even before Sergiy lost to Charlo, Andrade was saying he wanted to fight him. After Sergiy fought GGG his team was mad at the decision saying they deserved to be champion, they wanted a rematch - understandably so. Andrade said again he would fight him.

Again If Keith Connolly was so hell bent on his guy being a champion, ok you can't get the GGG rematch. Why he wasn't on Andrade aśs? Why wasn't he being vocal saying he wanted to get Andrade? My point exactly. Lastly Andre Rozier did an interview on YouTube refuting that pretty much everything Connolly was pushing. Rozier said Andrade doesn't duck people. Far as I'm concerned that's case closed.

When you look at Andrade, his style, who he is, & what he brings to the table & can't understand why a promoter, manager, or fighter wouldn't want to fight him then I think you got an agenda. From a non major promoter to now having one, they both say the same thing. "He's avoided & it's tough getting him fights." I don't think that's a coincidence.

Ending with this, I'm a man of principle an integrity. If I intentionally lied about anything I said or any man I spoke of in this post. God take my life tonight!
            https://www.boxingscene.com/demetriu...culcay--106350

The above link is yo boy admitting he would only fight Lara as a last resort. Lol, but he is the one being ducked huh? Phuck outta here!!

Your whole post is just a bunch of parhetic excuses, which only proves my point.

You're no boxing fan, you're a fanboy. You'll literally go down on Andrade if given the chance, if you don't already because only someone that's ****ing Andrade would defend this shieet with such blatant lies and denial.

Funny thing is even now Andrade can evoke a mandatory shot at Saunders. What is he waiting for? The WBO. WBO rules allow for a champion moving up to get an immediate mandatory shot.

The WBO president has also come out and said he is hoping to sanction the Andrade and Saunders fight.

Saunders himself just a week or two ago called out Andrade and said he wants to fight him next.

The ball is literally in Andrade's court now.

How much you wana bet Andrade suddenly comes out with some lame excuse for not making the fight?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rLdWrkxS7hw

And below is Andrade making the typical "boring" excuse to avoid Lara

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cWvzcHXe9yw

Strange how GGG and Canelo are considered ducks when they say Andrade is too boring but Andrade can make this same excuse repeatedly and not be called a duck?

Lol, pathetic! Hypocritical bullshieet. Shifting the goalposts for this clown.

And just for to make it clear. Don't care how fed up you get I won't allow anyone to spread this lies about this fool being ducked.

Sure Canelo and GGG ducked him, but those are the guys. Oh wait, JerMALL did and has in fact been ducking Andrade, but all those other guys (Lara, Derevyanchenko, and JerMELL), Andrade did the clear ducking, MORE THAN ONCE.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
              On the contrary, when he went and fought Culcay, there was an interview where they asked him why he fighting the regular champ instead of the Super Champ, Lara.

This clown actually said, from his own lips, that he would only fight Lara as a last resort because Lara is boring and he wants to be in exciting fights.

He also announced his move up to middleweight two weeks after the WBA announced their intentions to order negotiations between him and Lara.

Then he immediately ducked Derevyancheno, who called him out numerous times and sent him a contract, and then called him out again before announcing that he was giving up on Andrade because Andrade wasn't answering his calls and wasn't answering his call outs or the contract that was sent to him.

Andrade is a fraud bruh.

People make all these little excuses for him, oh he had short notice, he had bad management, he was misled by Roc Nation, he was getting paid less than Lara, all that bullocks.

At the end of the day, he is the common denominator in these fights not happening.

Its always him with the excuses for why the fights didn't happen.

Once is coincidence, twice is bad luck, but three, four, five times?

Come on.
              Same guys who prop up Andrade as this legendary talent that everyone avoids all think a guy like GGG is a bum who purposefully only fought tomato cans and can drivers his whole career.

Easy to see what drives their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
                This is bull shieet.

You're actually mixing up stories. You're mix mashing the story from the first duck with the story from the second duck.

Charlo and Andrade never even went to the negotiation table for the second duck.

Charlo had two mandatories, as is the rule for winning a vacant title.

Those mandatories were Charles Hatley, and Andrade in that order.

Charlo fought Hatley and knocked him out, and soon after Anadrade went and fought Culcay for the WBA regular belt instead of fighting Charlo.

Then, after beating Culcay, the WBA announced that they would be ordering negotiations for Lara and Andrade a month down the line.

Two weeks after that announcement, Andrade announced he was moving up to middelweight.

Andrade is the common denominator in all of these fights not happening.

Lying about beint offered more money by Roc Nation, complaining that he getting paid less than Lara, vacating mandatory spots to fight Culcay and then announcing a shift up a division after being told negotiations were ordered for Lara.

Sad truth is that wouldn't even be his last duck. He immediately ducked a prime, undefeated Derevyanchenko right after moving up, who publically called him out repeatedly and even sent him a contract with Andrade not even replying until Derevyanchenko announced that he was calling him out for the last time and if he don't reply he'll find another dance partner.

Even then, crickets from Andrade.

Andrade would come back and reply only after Chenko signed to fight someone else, claiming he didn't have enough time to train and was visiting his grandparents.

So stfu Andrade, or Andrade's cousin, or girlfriend, whoever the hell you are. We know the truth, I won't let you get away with your lies.
                You know the truth huh... lmao. Sure you do... first of all Andrade never signed the first contract for the fight in December with Jermell he signed it 3 weeks later for January after the Jay Z thing fell apart and I’ve got it. Do you? And Andrade agreed to fight him for $200,000 less than they previously offered just weeks before. What isn’t on it is Jermell’s signature ! Because he refused.

When Andrade went to Germany and said he was fighting Lara as a last resort was because he was so mad at Lara for ducking him and refusing to fight him for over 6 MONTHS after Showtime said they couldn’t get Lara to sign the fight because Al Haymon refused. So Andrade said ill The hell with it I’ll only fight him as a last resort. And went to Germany to fight Culcay for less than $75k.

What there was is a real offer from Hearn for Jermall to fight Andrade for $7 million and the entire world knows Jermall was afraid and said no even though it was for more than twice what he ever made !!!

Also the Derevyenchenko fight was never avoided by Andrade and I don’t care what you think you know. Andrade begged HBO to be put on the card in Canada (Saunders and Lemieux I think) but HBO told him they didn’t have the money in the budget 8 weeks earlier so Andrade took the time off then 4 weeks before the bout they had a fight fall out and offered the Derevyenchenko fight to Andrade for way under $100k and he said YES but I want at least 8 weeks to train because he had been out of camp for weeks after they had told him there was no way they could put him on it. HBO said it had to be right then so Andrade Turned it down and said I’ll fight him anytime with 8 weeks notice.

Andrade is one of the most avoided fighters on this planet period. Has he made mistakes and paid a price for it hell yes. The Charlo fight eventually cost him millions of dollars and forced him to take a fight with Darian Puchetta for less than $10,000 in his next fight over a year later !! He’s been trying to get a real fight since and hasn’t turned down a single offer. Then after signing with matchroom he immediately signed to fight Saunders after a year layoff and has offered to fight GGG, Charlo, Canelo and Saunders again for less than half of what some of the fighters have been offered to fight them. At this point what else can he do but keep calling them out and saying yes. Everyone wanted to see what Andrade has but no top fighter will go near him.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                  Andrade looks like a BUM and fights like one too...
                  You really have no clue do you. Andrade destroyed Sulecki. Sulecki never won a second of any round the entire fight ! Jacobs barely got by him. What the hell are you looking at ?

In the amateurs he beat everyone. Porter, Trout, Thurman, Jacobs ALL of them. He beat Thurman the last 3 times they fight each other when he was barely 18 ! He was the captain of the Olympic team ! Yea ok he’s a bum. Lmao.

In the pros he’s barely lost a round. In the past 4 fights he’s lost what 1 round ? Give me a break. You obviously don’t have a clue about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Hearn offered Charlo 10 million and he said no....period. Charlo's reason? Who cares, Charlo said no....the end.
                    I think that was Jermall no Jermell

Comment

That statement Andrade made sounds like some "BOO BOO" to me. It sounds like he saying the time wasn't right to fight Charlo then but it is now lol Not saying he ducked the fight but he for dam sure
                      Dodged the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X