Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Fury Told Me He Will Never Fight Wilder For a Third Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury is a bonafide wuss. He’s using and sticking on that “I’m offended” route, now adding his nationality to compound his hypocritical excuses that he’s now created for his loyal followers to consume & defend....who most likely are not Gypsy.

Its no wonder his “mental health” is such a big topic of discussion - that mental state of his suffers because his grimy foul decision making is never challenged....his shameless actions are now encouraged and broadcasted by Arum. Ultimately Fury has now decided to run and not keep his word.

He’ll most definitely reap what he sowed....hopefully his brain functions properly after the excuses he tries to convince himself with subsides - he’ll need plenty of that ice cream therapy....The new “Gypsy” excuse probably came when his brain found out he was really from Seattle Washington.

He’ll never get my viewership or money to add to his deceitfully earned retirement check (I WILL check out YouTube though, if Joshua knocks the living residual PEDs out his cheating Orca system).

Hopefully Joshua body slams & lands the same amount of rabbit punches that Sir Renege landed on Wilder....The BUM Super Sonic Glove Cheat shouldn’t disrespect the Gypsy nation - they have no part to play in this.....Fury’s the one that needs to stand on his own doping dopey two.

Comment

• Want to buy a caravan?

Hey fury is pulling the ethnicity card. Good for him. If someone $h!t all over my name I wouldn't give them the time of day nor the opportunity to make money off me. F em.

Wilder made his own bed as they say. Wbc should suspend him for all these accusations and have him complete a mental health program before he's allowed to fight again. The guy is unstable and is apparently willing to trash and bring everyone down around him. From his opponent, trainer, ref and governing body.

They basically made a sissy monster out of him. Built his ego up so much that it popped and destroyed him psychologically when he took a loss. Feeding him bum fights his whole career and them him making himself believe he's a king, anointed by god and all the other bs stuff that comes out of his mouth. He lived in a fantasy land and reality checked him hard getting beat by fury.

Sounds like someone else we know that's going bye bye on the 20th. ��✌����

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        It's because Fury knows in his heart that he can't defeat Deontay Wilder unless he cheats. Hell, I don't blame him. He dodged a loss the last time and he fears he won't be as lucky the next time. The man has a lot of fear in him.
        Why would Tyson fear a man that he beat when only 50% fit?

Juat face facts, Tyson is Deontays daddy and always will be.

That's why Fury is sitting on top of the hill and Deontay is hiding in Alabama smoking crack cocaine.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          You just keep making stuff up and talking in circles ,now your just switching around what you previously stated . You are one of the worst liars on the forum ,no one believes most what you say it’s obvious you like to hear yourself or see yourself post with no logic . This was your quote .

“Before entering into a contract people can agree to settle any disputes that may arise through mediation”

No they can’t that is not how it works .

Mediation isn’t bound to a contract ,a party can decline mediation after just one meeting and go straight to a court judge if they think there case is strong enough if that’s what they want etc...

Education look that word up .

You don’t agree to any mediation beforehand when a contract is made because mediation is a separate thing that you have to file for and section to be filed if it happens not in a contract ,it’s just standard procedure of the law that any party can do . Please educate yourself if that’s possible ?

Here I’ll make it simple for you .

“Because mediation is voluntary, a person cannot be required to use mediation to resolve their dispute. All of the parties must agree to use mediation to try to resolve the dispute”

“Even when the parties have agreed to use mediation, it remains voluntary. The parties are free to decide at any time not to continue”

Do you know what voluntary is ?

Do you know what is bound or binding ?

Good I’m glad we cleared this up.
          None of what you just typed prevents mediation from being allowed to be put into writing "beforehand." Real estate contracts in California for example can contain clauses that in the event of a dispute the parties agree to go to mediation first before initiating court actions.

They are "bound" to mediate first. Do you understand that?

I'm not the one pretending to be in the legal field. You are. But I'm not doing a bad job of slapping you around I'd say.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            None of what you just typed prevents mediation from being allowed to be put into writing "beforehand." Real estate contracts in California for example can contain clauses that in the event of a dispute the parties agree to go to mediation first before initiating court actions.

They are "bound" to mediate first. Do you understand that?

I'm not the one pretending to be in the legal field. You are. But I'm not doing a bad job of slapping you around I'd say.
            As far as what I’ve heard they have a mediation and if that fails they have a binding abritration clause so the arbritrator will have the final say.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              Why would Tyson fear a man that he beat when only 50% fit?

Juat face facts, Tyson is Deontays daddy and always will be.

That's why Fury is sitting on top of the hill and Deontay is hiding in Alabama smoking crack cocaine.
              If Tyson Fury's gloves are clean, then he gets his ass whooped. It's just that plain and simple.

What a wuss? He is willing to relinquish his WBC title in order to avoid a rubber match with Deontay Wilder. What is he afraid of losing?

Comment

• Now if Tyson refuses to fight him then Wilder can always appeal to the WBC because he gave Fury two unearned voluntary defenses of his WBC heavyweight title. It is only fitting that Wilder is at least entitled to one.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Mediators don’t have the authority to force anything . They are there to try and bring both disputing party’s to an agreement.
                  Wrong! Mediation/arbitration is legally binding and are enforceable in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Attention Tyson Fury Fans!!! You claim Fury beat Wilder fairly, most of you, if not all of you claim he would stop him even easier in the third fight simply because he can't box.. Then Fury goes on record to tell you AJ is a easier fight than Wilder... Now all of a sudden Furys not going to fight Wilder again? WTF!!! Why not get that easy money? Lol.. We know why!! We all know Fury cheated.. Which is why we all wanted to see the Trilogy.. Thank you for cheating Fury.. This pain has made Wilder evolve into a complete Monster! The greatest heavyweight fighter of all time! I feel sorry for all who face Wilder! They shall all pay!! The best fight of 2021 will be (wbc) Wilder vs (wbo) Joyce! I got my money on Wilder!!!
                    You do realize that the only reason Delusional Whiner is still alive after that 2nd fight was coz he was saved by Breland, yeah?
                    Dunno where youre getting the idea he will ever beat Fury when Fury almost killed him ��

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      The mediator needs to force Fury to honor the rematch clause.

Joshua can fight his mando Usyk in the meantime.

The winners can fight later in the year when hopefully fans are allowed back.
                      let it go wilders a bum...start putting your energy in to a boxer who can actually box and not some clown who blames costumes and trainers lol

Comment

Working...
                      X