Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Fury Told Me He Will Never Fight Wilder For a Third Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Fury Told Me He Will Never Fight Wilder For a Third Time

Bob Arum, co-promoter of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, explains that his fighter has explicitly vowed to never face Deontay Wilder for a third time. In February 2020, Fury dropped and stopped Wilder in seven rounds to capture the WBC title at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And if Wilder becomes the mandatory... what then?

Comment

Tyson will do it if the price is right. For now it’s just good copy.

Comment

I had a Romanian acquaintance once tell me real Gypsies are actually Indians. Real Indians, dot on the head real.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
          That’s unlikely, Povetkin or Whyte gets it that puts the next mandatory holder back in 2023 after either those guys gets a shot , I doubt Wilder will be around or Fury for that matter because I see A.J winning .

Comment

GyPSy fraud would cry like a Bytch for a 3rd fight against Wilder if The Fraud lost the 2nd fight. If there was no Plandemic then Fury would have no choice but to honor his Signature & Fulfill the contract. Tyson Fury is a Weasel who Weaseled his way out of a Wladimir Klitchsco rematch. KaRmA is UnDeFeaTED, The sheets will be pulled off Soon enough!!

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
              Don't it, Wilder is like mid to late 30s and hes pretty much done at top level, his speed has already started slipping in his last fight a year ago, give it another year and he will be sending that right hand via the US postal service. Since he has absoloutley zero other tools he's done
              Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 01-15-2021, 01:19 AM.

Comment

The mediator needs to force Fury to honor the rematch clause.

Joshua can fight his mando Usyk in the meantime.

The winners can fight later in the year when hopefully fans are allowed back.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Thatís unlikely, Povetkin or Whyte gets it that puts the next mandatory holder back in 2023 after either those guys gets a shot , I doubt Wilder will be around or Fury for that matter because I see A.J winning .
                  With the WBC do not be shocked. If they make Wilder a mandatory.

Comment

Fact is Fury has no Real fanbase in America,, He will have to scurry back to Britian for the remainder his career. Facing Tom Schwartz & Otto Wallin for a total of 5K tickets sold in Vegas the Mecca of Boxing, ain't gona Cut It. Run back to the UK for good

Comment

Working...
                    X