Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell Believes Garcia 'Beats Haney, No Problem...Gervonta Is A Hard Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    I didn't believe you at first, I thought you were name dropping, but you had Luke figured out. His home town probably made money on Ryan. I still won't trash Campbell, he got in there knowing his pop gun was loaded for rabbit. Everybody can't be great, but he tried.
    He always deserves credit for getting in their, everybody does. Hull will always love Luke, he put us out their boxing wise. Before then we had Tommy Coyle and Tony Booth. He’s basically Hulls son lol. Also has some great burger places he either owns or part owns!!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
      No, it's not. Styles make fights. Tank fight is the easiest for Garcia, and Reynoso knows that. Smith was also the toughest on paper for Canelo, but not so much in reality.
      Tank will knock Garcia out. I'd bet on that.

Comment

Haney said he thought Garcia would have an easy time with Campbell so that might be wht Cambell is saying this about Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
          Luke has done another interview with sky sports, in their he actually said that when he got in the ring with Ryan, he genuinely thought “ he’d hit Ryan a few times and Garcia would want out”

That’s absaloute madness to me!! And it actually enraged me a bit. Luke doesn’t deserve anymore shots now, theirs other fighters out their more deserving and much more hungry then he is.

One thing Ryan said in the build up struck me, and it was that he couldn’t believe Luke Campbell said he’s reached his peak at age 33!!! And if I beat him now what does that say. That’s so true.

Luke is a fighter that just doesn’t have it. We can’t even put him in that bracket of been one of the best Brits to NEVER win a world title.

I have a feeling that he will either try getting a shot at the WBA “Regular” title that tank has. He and Eddie are probs hoping that becomes vacant or he will try moving to 140 and claiming it was too hard to make lightweight, when naturally Luke ain’t no Lightweight he just Bulked up, known him 60-75% of his life.
          Are you saying Lukes natural fighting weight is 126?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Why 126? Where did I say that?

I believe that Luke when he turned pro, could and SHOULD of been 130. That’s what I’m saying.

Comment

Would you disagree and tell me it wouldn’t be possible for him to if started at 130?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
                Would you disagree and tell me it wouldn’t be possible for him to if started at 130?
                No i agree bro. I was just interested is all.

Comment

No i agree bro. I was just interested is all.
                  I was asking because I like opinions bro. Only time I don’t is when people can’t come up with an answer so just get personal!

Appreciate the response mate Thankyou 👍🏾

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Tank will knock Garcia out. I'd bet on that.
                    I give it 4 to 5 rounds.

Styles are too perfect to pass up for Davis. Davis is one of the best body punchers in boxing right now. Garcia's chin in the air good for vicious left hooks or left straights. Uppercuts? Davis can do it all. His defense is good unless he doesn't respect your punches, ala Cruz.

Ryan will be folded under 5 rounds if he grows a pair. Pressure Oscar to make you the fight.

Comment

I can see Ryan gettin to Tank but Haney would be a problem as he has no problem stinking up a fight due to his safety first style!

Funny thing is that I feel Haney should immediately take the fight in the pocket cuz Ryan seems like he still don’t know how to fight on the inside!

Comment

Working...
                      X