Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell Believes Garcia 'Beats Haney, No Problem...Gervonta Is A Hard Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haney has too many weaknesses in his game. Fundamental ones to be using a style that requires near perfection of the fundamentals.

He fights like James Toney to me but tries to box at the end of his reach. He welcomes the phone booth so he can should roll and lean like Toney but then wants to separate so he can get on the end of his reach.

That’s gonna get him in trouble for being as green as Garcia. He’ll eat a few left hooks and we’ll see what his chin is like.

Gervonta is too experienced for them right now. How Campbell turned completely off after dropping Garcia and Garcia standing up too quickly? Gervonta will be on top of him again and with Garcia’s over belief in his power, he’ll get caught trying to slug it out of the danger area and get dropped again.

Possibly knocked out cold if Gervonta comes with the appropriate game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      Yeah, it certainly seems so. Wonder how much of that opinion has been influenced by the Reynosos.
      Everything! If I learned anything about Reynosos is that they know how to pick opponents. There's a reason they're going after Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Garcia had five tough amateur fights with Haney. He isn't so confidenta in a pro scrap so he's using Tanks name to duck 🥊
        Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        Everything! If I learned anything about Reynosos is that they know how to pick opponents. There's a reason they're going after Tank.
        Let's get one thing straight.

If Ryan Garcia fights Gervonta Davis next then he isn't ducking anyone. That's the most dangerous fight he could possibly take.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
          Luke has done another interview with sky sports, in their he actually said that when he got in the ring with Ryan, he genuinely thought “ he’d hit Ryan a few times and Garcia would want out”

That’s absaloute madness to me!! And it actually enraged me a bit. Luke doesn’t deserve anymore shots now, theirs other fighters out their more deserving and much more hungry then he is.

One thing Ryan said in the build up struck me, and it was that he couldn’t believe Luke Campbell said he’s reached his peak at age 33!!! And if I beat him now what does that say. That’s so true.

Luke is a fighter that just doesn’t have it. We can’t even put him in that bracket of been one of the best Brits to NEVER win a world title.

I have a feeling that he will either try getting a shot at the WBA “Regular” title that tank has. He and Eddie are probs hoping that becomes vacant or he will try moving to 140 and claiming it was too hard to make lightweight, when naturally Luke ain’t no Lightweight he just Bulked up, known him 60-75% of his life.
          I didn't believe you at first, I thought you were name dropping, but you had Luke figured out. His home town probably made money on Ryan. I still won't trash Campbell, he got in there knowing his pop gun was loaded for rabbit. Everybody can't be great, but he tried.

Comment

Now he got paranoid of Garcia after got hit in the body. He missed to go for kill in 2nd and now a paranoid. Bad*******...

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Haney has too many weaknesses in his game. Fundamental ones to be using a style that requires near perfection of the fundamentals.

He fights like James Toney to me but tries to box at the end of his reach. He welcomes the phone booth so he can should roll and lean like Toney but then wants to separate so he can get on the end of his reach.

That’s gonna get him in trouble for being as green as Garcia. He’ll eat a few left hooks and we’ll see what his chin is like.

Gervonta is too experienced for them right now. How Campbell turned completely off after dropping Garcia and Garcia standing up too quickly? Gervonta will be on top of him again and with Garcia’s over belief in his power, he’ll get caught trying to slug it out of the danger area and get dropped again.

You analyzed like genius but you are wrong pretender. Just say you are gervonta fans period. Haney smoke garcia actually and Garcia toy the tank...

Comment

U will see Pac fight Spence b4 u see Garcia be put out to slaughter against Tank! Dela Hater is not that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Agree with all of that.

I'm hoping Ryan can avoid Tank, one way or the other. I do fancy Ryan to beat Haney though in the pro's. I don't think Haney's - mostly for show - shoulder roll would work against hard punching rangy pressure fighter.

Comment

Campbell lots of respect and shows he's a good fighter and person. I agree with his view especially because he fought Ryan and has insight knowledge. Haney fights like Spence too carefull no risks nothing stands out, Haney wants to fight like Mayweather but lacks the power. Ryan might have trouble with Haney running away. Tank will knock out Ryan like Triple G knocking every one. Especially if soft girly punches from Campbell knocked him down

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Let's get one thing straight.

If Ryan Garcia fights Gervonta Davis next then he isn't ducking anyone. That's the most dangerous fight he could possibly take.
                      No, it's not. Styles make fights. Tank fight is the easiest for Garcia, and Reynoso knows that. Smith was also the toughest on paper for Canelo, but not so much in reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X