Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell Believes Garcia 'Beats Haney, No Problem...Gervonta Is A Hard Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
    I was asking because I like opinions bro. Only time I donít is when people canít come up with an answer so just get personal!

Appreciate the response mate Thankyou 👍🏾
    The only fights i have watched Ryan in are the Loma, Garcia fights.
    I know its abit of a cop out response but i just think he doesn't have the killa instinct to finish fights that he could.
    Im aware that he has a decent knock out ratio but the 2 fights i seen him in he tends to fight more like an amature.
    I can see how he won his gold medal with points.
    Not sure uf he would be better at 126 i think it would just deplete what is already not enough power.
    Maybe 140.
    But in my honest opinion if he dont want to be a gate keeper he should just retire.
    No disrespect to Luke at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      The only fights i have watched Ryan in are the Loma, Garcia fights.
      I know its abit of a cop out response but i just think he doesn't have the killa instinct to finish fights that he could.
      Im aware that he has a decent knock out ratio but the 2 fights i seen him in he tends to fight more like an amature.
      I can see how he won his gold medal with points.
      Not sure uf he would be better at 126 i think it would just deplete what is already not enough power.
      Maybe 140.
      But in my honest opinion if he dont want to be a gate keeper he should just retire.
      No disrespect to Luke at all.
      I thought Luke would of been a perfect 130. I donít mean heíd beat everyone, I just think thatís his optimum size.

I actually agree with what your saying, I think he deffo lacks something, before he fought Ryan, he said he doesnít think the judges would be fair, if thatís the case why didnít he jump on him and just go for it in round 2?!

As harsh as this sounds, if Luke was really a world class fighter he would of won Atleast once out of his 3 BIG CHANCES!!

He is missing something, he doesnít seem to do enough and I personally think he doesnít improve at all, Yano fight from fight? We see guys and they learn, but with Luke I donít see that.

I think he really enjoyed the praise he got for the loma fight, when really loma just punished him the last 4-5 rounds Luke was clinging on.

I know Luke. And as a person heís a great fella, but heís gone the furthest he can!!

BUT Iíll Say this, Luke will fight on, for the money, he will do out for money. Before turning pro he did dancing on ice AND POSED NAKED FOR A G4Y Magazine bro!! So heís a sell out. Donít ever believe him when he says Iím better than ever. Heís approaching gatekeeper status real quick. Eddie tryna cut his losses with him.

Alongside audley Harrison Luke is probably biggest gold medal FLOP As a pro!! From Britain anyhow!

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
        You analyzed like genius but you are wrong pretender. Just say you are gervonta fans period. Haney smoke garcia actually and Garcia toy the tank...

Get off the NSB man.

I'm far from a Gervonta fan.

Objectively, I can give him some respect for putting Santa Cruz's lights completely tf out.

So, I can't act like he is a fraud.

But I'm not a Gervonta fan.

Haney isn't that good to me. People just want the "next Floyd Mayweather" to follow so badly. He's not that good right now and I would expect Garcia to beat him.

Garcia and Haney are too green for Gervonta at the moment. They have the size but not the experience to keep him off them. He'll put them both into the deep end with blood in the water.

Comment

Working...
        X