Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell Believes Garcia 'Beats Haney, No Problem...Gervonta Is A Hard Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
    Funny cuz Ryan believes exactly the opposite.
    Yeah, it certainly seems so. Wonder how much of that opinion has been influenced by the Reynosos.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Its time to retire Luke, it appears you have become punchy.

Comment

i think ill take the views of someone who is taking over the lightweight division for the 4th time with a pinch of salt

Comment

See....even this weak Brit knows that Gervonta Davis is gonna be a tough mountain to climb for queen Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
            If they fought RIGHT NOW, Haney would school Garcia and Tank will KO him. He's too green; throws everything with power, which cuases him to get out of position when he misses. A counter puncher like Tank will capitalize similar to Santa Cruz. Haney, would most likely be a boring fight, but he's much better overall and would school him.
            Yep...I see it the same way. Haney lives and breathes this boxing and I just thinks he brings a bit more to the table than Garcia and he would win a UD against Ryan.....Tank knocks Ryan out and I've always said that and I'm saying it even more after the Campbell fight.......I'd drop every dime I have on that prediction.

Comment

Garcia's problem is that his offence is his defence and he needs to have some actual defensive solidity to fall back on.

His power and his speed are real and that might be enough to carry him to wins against decent opponents some of the time, but sooner or later (and probably sooner) he will get knocked out if he takes on these top guys in the division without addressing those defensive flaws.

Comment

Davis will KO Garcia if he gets hit like with Campbell--Davis would finish him. But Garcia is a big hitter and quick so it is an interesting fight.

Comment

Garcia had five tough amateur head gear fights with Haney. He isn't so confident in a pro in a pro scrap so he's using Tanks name to duck 🥊

Comment

Garcia had five tough amateur fights with Haney. He isn't so confidenta in a pro scrap so he's using Tanks name to duck 🥊

Comment

Haney vs Garcia and Davis vs Lopez. The winners can fight to clear it up 🥊

Comment

Working...
                      X