Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: It'll Take Canelo Going Completely Outside Weight Class, Comfort Zone To Get Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    He has fought Floyd, Trout as well. I mean I want to see him in there with Charlo and Andrade as well but let's not act as if he hasn't fought black fighters. Styles should matter, not the color of the fighter
    Well said! Charlo and Andrade should help themselves! Plant and Saunders should be the targets...ASAP!

Comment

Why is Charlo a threat at 168? He got gifted a belt at 160 and hasn't done anything at that weight to look dangerous.Who has Andrade beat? These 2 have done nothing that suggest Canelo should worry about them. Why doesn't one of them fight Benavidez and the winner takes on Canelo?

These dudes are straight lazy, they don't want to take a hard fight to get to Canelo, all looking for soft options then a cash out v Canelo.

Beterbiev and Bivol are the 2 fights that might test him, both at LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Charlo and Benavidez are his biggest threats. Any champ at 175 is unrealistic.
        I agree. I don’t think he’ll beat Bivol or Beterbiev.

Comment

CANELO VS CHARLO @ 168. Canelo has done everything to avoid this.

Comment

either way he's not fighting Charlo, Andrade, Benavidez and Bivol

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
              I agree. I don’t think he’ll beat Bivol or Beterbiev.
              Me either but only because 175 is too far for Canelo. It's no knock on Canelo.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is a Flip flopping asś guy. He'll say whatevers good for the cameras one week for this guy even if he was saying the opposite last week.
                Originally posted by Songbird View Post
                damn this canelo hype is now reaching sky high, next he will be the best mexi ever and the best ever who know where it will go
                This is exactly how they build you up. To this larger than life figure.
                Last edited by MPDKSAB; 01-04-2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Beterbiev will beat Canelo convincingly at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    He has fought Floyd, Trout as well. I mean I want to see him in there with Charlo and Andrade as well but let's not act as if he hasn't fought black fighters. Styles should matter, not the color of the fighter
                    He has close to 60 fights and only fought like 10 black fighters. And when he fights black fighters the fight is close like Lara, Trout and Floyd. But when he fights the UR's he walks right through them

Comment

Canelo has offered charlo 8 million !!!!!!! He made an offer. His own twinbrother was laughing about jermall charlo, telling us how he was scared. so dont talk ****. Charlo is avoiding canelo cause he knows a bum whoms best wins are a robbery over grandpa korobov and a close win against a 2 losses in a row derevyanchenko can kiss Canelos ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X