Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Lomachenko Fight Peaked At 2,898,000 Viewers; Averaged 2,729,000 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it a trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
      People who watch boxing don't give a crap about Alabama and Georgia. Different demographics, the people who watch Alabama and Georgia are Trump supporters who also watch UFC and out there wearing their Ed Hardy jeans and outfits. Also that game was on regular ABC, out this fight on ABC it does double the ratings it got.
      my dude you sound old ed hardy hasnt been a thing for 8 years and ufc was paired up with boxing in order to attract that deomgraphic . Half the numbers were from mma fans, loma is big with that demographic. People like you drive away fans trying to get into boxing.
      Last edited by rocktop; 10-21-2020, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        Lomachenko already did these numbers vs the unknown Rigo, and now he did these numbers vs the unknown Lopez. Fans care about Loma, not the other two. Put Loma in legacy fights, that actually mean something for Loma's career, and fans are very interested. But now that Loma's career just got ruined in a very IMO suspicious fight, I think he just should retire. He had a big following, a lot bigger than they realized I guess, but IMO they ruined it now.
        Lomachenko did those numbers vs Rigo after the Hesiman Trophy presentation. These numbers were far more impressive. You are kidding yourself if you don't think Lopez played a part here. This fight was very well promoted all over ESPN for the past two few weeks. Lomachenko certainly has a name but now Lopez built his.

Comment

People who watch boxing don't give a crap about Alabama and Georgia. Different demographics, the people who watch Alabama and Georgia are Trump supporters who also watch UFC and out there wearing their Ed Hardy jeans and outfits. Also that game was on regular ABC, out this fight on ABC it does double the ratings it got.
          Lol, you are way off. This fight got a lot of casuals to tune in that were first watching the Alabama/Georgia game.

That game was on CBS, but doubt Lomachenko/Lopez does double the ratings on ABC. That's now how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            Pitty we still don't have Charlo PPV numbers.
            Still collecting the data, I guess?
            Youre the one thats pitiful. what does CHarlo have to do with this topic? You mad he beat Derevchenko easily or are you just an idiot who cant stay on topic? this is good for boxing and here you come with nonsense. Please go away forever.

Comment

Sounds like a little Trump Bi***...
              Who in the world would want to vote for a Democrat these days...they are categorically nuts

Comment

I wonder what each guy made for this fight...and then what money the fight generated overall

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                  Youre the one thats pitiful. what does CHarlo have to do with this topic? You mad he beat Derevchenko easily or are you just an idiot who cant stay on topic? this is good for boxing and here you come with nonsense. Please go away forever.
                  Man if that was 'easily' I would hate to see what a tough fight looks for someone. It looked similar to the Korobov fight for me. A tough competitive close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    Hopefully people stuck around for the second half. That first half was terribly disappointing .
                    Im gonna just go out on a limb and say you were going for Lomenchenko lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
                      Man if that was 'easily' I would hate to see what a tough fight looks for someone. It looked similar to the Korobov fight for me. A tough competitive close fight.
                      That wasnt the point of my post. And Derevcheckno was beaten easier that Korobov was IMO and im a fan of Derevchenko. But to each his own.

Comment

Working...
                      X