Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Lomachenko Fight Peaked At 2,898,000 Viewers; Averaged 2,729,000 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez-Lomachenko Fight Peaked At 2,898,000 Viewers; Averaged 2,729,000 Million

More viewers watched ESPN's Teofimo Lopez-Vasiliy Lomachenko fight on Saturday night than any boxing match on American television in more than three years. According to viewership figures released Tuesday by Nielsen Media Research, the Lopez-Lomachenko main event was watched by an average audience of 2,729,000. Viewership peaked at 2,898,000 toward the end of their 12-round main event, which Lopez won by unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just when you have some good news for the sport Letterman just had to give it another black eye with the corrupt card..

Comment

Why in the hell do they start the main events at midnight ET?

Comment

Great numbers. I bet if they started the main event around 10 eastern instead of 11 or 12 eastern it would help the numbers even more.

Comment

This is more like it.

1.5 mil was really low and I didn’t respond in that thread because it would’ve been more
          Of the same from me, who cares about ratings?

But it’s nice that this fight got what it deserves, despite an awful undercard.

Comment

Thats ****ing awesome, I was expecting 1.3-1.5m. See, if you actually bother to put out worthwhile fights people will watch.

Comment

Lopez the new King baby!!!!

Comment

Great Ratings!

I do think more big fights need to be on Free TV! Showtime need to do fghts on CBS just like they use to do with Strikeforce and PBC also need to roll out more Jermell Charlo vs Harrison type of fights on FOX!

This is a Win FOR BOXING keep this Momentum! Do your PPV's but do some Big Fights on Free TV as well

Credit to ESPN they stepped up and Paid for this to be on ESPN and I hope others do the same
                Last edited by sicko; 10-20-2020, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Pitty we still don't have Charlo PPV numbers.
                  Still collecting the data, I guess?

Comment

This is great for boxing! I knew this fight was big during fight week!

Comment

Working...
                    X