Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Lomachenko Fight Peaked At 2,898,000 Viewers; Averaged 2,729,000 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coachcody View Post
    Why in the hell do they start the main events at midnight ET?
    Don't know but really wish they'd stop that ish. If they'd start a bit earlier, the numbers would probably be a lot higher. By midnight until the fights done, most people will be on some others stuff by then.

Comment

Neofimo Lopez, the new boxing star

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
        Great numbers. I bet if they started the main event around 10 eastern instead of 11 or 12 eastern it would help the numbers even more.
        Alabama-Georgia was the most-watched college football game of the season at 9+ million ... going head to head would not have been smart.

Comment

Great for the sport. See what happens when the best fights are on regular tv.

Comment

Great for boxing ,while here in uk we continue to have Sky throwing out sub-standard PPv's and the people here buying them.

Comment

Nice and better than I expected.

Comment

I had non boxing fans talking to me about this fight. That's when I knew it as going to do a good rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Coachcody View Post
                  Why in the hell do they start the main events at midnight ET?
                  If they started earlier it would have been killed in the ratings. Bama/UGA had the biggest non-NFL rating post Covid. MLB had a game seven.

Comment

Overall just great promotion all around. The fight delivered to the casuals even though the action lacked early on and Lopez increased his stock big time. Lomachenko will still continue doing good ratings as he didn't shame himself with this loss at all.

Excited to see how TR moves Lopez after this mega win.

Comment

Translation: expect more espn hypejobs soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X