No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Lined Up To Box at Albert Hall on December 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
    Do you know what else is chump stuff? Getting knocked down 4 times embarassingly by a overblown teletubby on your U.S debut then running around like a chicken in the rematch. Champ stuff is going toe to toe with the undefeaed hardest puncher in history knocking him out and taking his belt in his own backyard
    - -U champ got zer0 defenses in 6 years.

U his boytoy for the day?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      He had surgery & is rehabbing. He invoked his rematch clause & everyone knows this fight don’t happen without a live gate. Arum & Warren have said so multiple times. Tyson is just talking like he always does.
      Did you not catch the part where Fury admitted that the money being asked for is impossible without live gate. Yet Fury is still willing to fight a top 15 just to stay active while he waits for Joshua. This tell me that Fury is less worried about the money and is more focused on getting in the ring with Anthony. If Fury cared so much about the money he would wait for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        So Wilder and his team crawling under a stone and saying nothing about the fight for 6 months means that Fury's side are to blame for it not happening?

Wilder had a legal right to demand that Fury fight him again. If he and his team wanted it, why didn't they do anything to enforce it?

Why didn't they hit Arum or Warren with a lawsuit, like Eddie did to them, when Andy Ruiz tried stalling AJ till his rematch deadline expired?

Why did Wilder not reply to this message from Fury?

He had surgery & is rehabbing. He invoked his rematch clause & everyone knows this fight don’t happen without a live gate. Arum & Warren have said so multiple times. Tyson is just talking like he always does.

Comment

Why not Ortiz, Ruiz, or Parker?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Spear View Post
            Did you not catch the part where Fury admitted that the money being asked for is impossible without live gate. Yet Fury is still willing to fight a top 15 just to stay active while he waits for Joshua. This tell me that Fury is less worried about the money and is more focused on getting in the ring with Anthony. If Fury cared so much about the money he would wait for Wilder.
            Can team Wilder block this voluntary? I would assume they could legally but if he does fight it will be against Kabayel, Rivas, Hunter or Ajagba as those 4 are not scheduled to fight nor would they be anywhere near a title shot in normal circumstances. The opponent would have to be willing to fight on shorter notice & willing to take a moderate purse. That would leave me thinking either Hunter or Kabayel.

Comment

Dont know that he's rabked by WBC though I cant imagine why not but how about Robert Helenius? Other options are Ruiz, Dubois though I doubt his people want to put him in yet. King Kong Ortiz is still around too and waiting on an opponent

Comment

Why are you putting the blame for the delay on Fury's promoters?

What have Wilder and his team being doing to try and make the fight happen this year?

Nothing! ... Not a damned thing!

They didn't want it unless the money was there, otherwise, they wouldn't have disappeared into the woodwork for 6 months! The deadline for enforcing a third fight has now expired, Fury has no legal obligation to fight Wilder again.
                Only due to Covid, which I don't think Wilder created himself to buy more time for Fury.

If Top Skank is unwilling to budge, and it goes before a judge, no way a magistrate agrees that the deadline is no longer valid in light of Covid. Nice try to get your cheating hero a reprieve
                Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 10-12-2020, 06:23 PM.

Comment

So Wilder and his team crawling under a stone and saying nothing about the fight for 6 months means that Fury's side are to blame for it not happening?

Wilder had a legal right to demand that Fury fight him again. If he and his team wanted it, why didn't they do anything to enforce it?

Why didn't they hit Arum or Warren with a lawsuit, like Eddie did to them, when Andy Ruiz tried stalling AJ till his rematch deadline expired?

Why did Wilder not reply to this message from Fury?

What does putting out press releases have to do with making a fight ?

Do u not believe that Haymon and Top Skank have been in negotiations to make this fight happen ?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Arum & Warren have confirmed it

Fury vs Rivas at the BT Sport studios?

It's always good to have the best British p4p fighter back in the UK

Only on a loan, take care of Fury and return him unscathed to the US promptly.

All jokes aside, this is great news! Fury is back, the return of the king!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      - -U champ got zer0 defenses in 6 years.

U his boytoy for the day?
                      Why are you such a f@ggot? I ignore you every time you quote me because youre on some g@y ****. Youre the biggest h0m0 on boxing scene and noone likes you. Fk off bumboy

Comment

Working...
                      X