Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Lined Up To Box at Albert Hall on December 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    I'm putting the blame where it belongs.

Backed up by quotes from Fury's promoters, of course.

And you respond by making up shyt?

Must be nice in that fantasy world you live in...
    So Wilder and his team crawling under a stone and saying nothing about the fight for 6 months means that Fury's side are to blame for it not happening?

Wilder had a legal right to demand that Fury fight him again. If he and his team wanted it, why didn't they do anything to enforce it?

Why didn't they hit Arum or Warren with a lawsuit, like Eddie did to them, when Andy Ruiz tried stalling AJ till his rematch deadline expired?

Why did Wilder not reply to this message from Fury?

Comment

There should have been an immediate rematch after the first fight, but Fury's side didn't want it. they did what was best for them, I can't be mad at Wilder for doing the same.

Comment

Fury should force Wilder to defend his belt outside the US.

How can these "world champions" never defend without "home town advantage" ?

Why is Wilder so reluctant to travel when he won't be able to control the judges and the drug testing ...

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Wilder hasn’t properly worked out yet even though he’s in decent shape!

He had surgery on his bicep in March and usually it takes 5-6 months to heal and then another couple of months to rehab!

This fight isn’t happening this year or probably next!

Wilder’s team did a real disservice to him for not having run a checks an balances on Tyson Fury who’s a known cheater and PED user!

Now he not only took a beating an needs rehab on an aggravated injury but he gave Fury who didn’t fight in years due to avoiding a ban from being caught using PED’s, a 50-50 split coming off fighting tune up fights where he looked horrible and then gave him another 50-50 split in a rematch and now has lost nearly everything while Fury has reaped all the rewards!

Team Wilder are some of most idiotic teams in sports history and yes I know they’ve also done well to get him at this point but look at the facts I just pointed out!
          Shelly Finkel helped guide Mike Tyson & The Klitschkos careers so I would say his team is hardly the most idiotic team in sports history.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            So Wilder and his team crawling under a stone and saying nothing about the fight for 6 months means that Fury's side are to blame for it not happening?

Wilder had a legal right to demand that Fury fight him again. If he and his team wanted it, why didn't they do anything to enforce it?

Why didn't they hit Arum or Warren with a lawsuit, like Eddie did to them, when Andy Ruiz tried stalling AJ till his rematch deadline expired?

Why did Wilder not reply to this message from Fury?

He had surgery & is rehabbing. He invoked his rematch clause & everyone knows this fight don’t happen without a live gate. Arum & Warren have said so multiple times. Tyson is just talking like he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              He had surgery & is rehabbing. He invoked his rematch clause & everyone knows this fight don’t happen without a live gate. Arum & Warren have said so multiple times. Tyson is just talking like he always does.
              I was replying to somebody blaming Fury's team for the fight not happening.

Wilder used to talk a lot too at one time, I remember.

Comment

Makes sense. Ideally I'd love Wilder to fight Joshua after Joshua vs Pulev, with Fury taking on the winner of Povetkin vs Whyte. It makes for a better blend of fights. Then the winners fight each other.

I know people keep saying that Fury vs Joshua is for the number 1, but there were three, and what has Joshua done to show he's better than Wilder? I'd tip Wilder to beat him without a doubt, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox
                  Fury fights an another bum? Not surprised, Fury fights bums after bums, then fights decent opposition, another bum after bum next.
                  fury puts joe Louis to shame with his bum of the month fights....fury does it much better it’s bum of the 6 months time and time again

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                    Makes sense. Ideally I'd love Wilder to fight Joshua after Joshua vs Pulev, with Fury taking on the winner of Povetkin vs Whyte. It makes for a better blend of fights. Then the winners fight each other.

I know people keep saying that Fury vs Joshua is for the number 1, but there were three, and what has Joshua done to show he's better than Wilder? I'd tip Wilder to beat him without a doubt, personally.
                    you don’t have fuxking clue which day of the week it is never mind thinking wilder could beat Joshua lol

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      I see a courtroom in the future.

And, if this article is true, I'm starting to wonder why Warren and Fury are so anxious to get out of a third fight they contend will be so easy AND will pay them 30 million.

Let's be clear, any fight with AJ isn't happening til summer 2021 at the earliest, not with him having 2 mandatories.

And, if AJ sticks to his past track record of 6 months between fights, the earliest Fury vs AJ takes place is November 2021.

So, why not take a lucrative fight with someone you say you'll beat easily again? Especially when you know there could be litigation otherwise.

Curious.

https://theathletic.com/news/wilder-...e/xuiULvmpml9n
                      Where are you getting this 30 million from? Tyson said that the money that was being asked for just cannot happen without a live gate. This sounds like Wilder is looking to cash out and retire because he cannot win. Wilder seems to be asking for the impossible. How many times does Fury need to postpone the fight for Wilder?

Comment

Working...
                      X