Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Lined Up To Box at Albert Hall on December 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury should fight King Kong Ortiz. He is looking for an opponent as well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
      Only due to Covid, which I don't think Wilder created himself to buy more time for Fury.

If Top Skank is unwilling to budge, and it goes before a judge, no way a magistrate agrees that the deadline is no longer valid in light of Covid. Nice try to get your cheating hero a reprieve
      It may not matter if its Wilder's fault or not, obviously rematch clauses aren't indefinite and if the fight can't be made because of agreed splits and guaranteed amounts can't be reached without live gate then it is what it is.

I could see a situation where if Tyson wants to box he just enforces his rights, Wilder has his rematch clause, not a problem, but that clause is for a rematch in 2020 with an impossible guarantee without live gate, that both promoters wont sign off on, rematch is dead.

No idea if that is the exact situation but it wouldn't surprise me

Comment

Tyson is negotiation through the media. Unless Wilder's promoter lied about have a rematch clause.

Anyways, mediocre heavy weights trying to stay relevant. We have enough good match ups at lower weight classes to smile and ignore this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Hey Peter Fury

I hear that Tyson is taking on a bum because Paris was upset that her Livingroom-training was going to waste. Will Savanah Marshall let you be Tyson's spit-bucket boy, now that hes back fighting in the UK, Peter?
          Savannah would ***** slap you silly

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Only on a loan, take care of Fury and return him unscathed to the US promptly.

All jokes aside, this is great news! Fury is back, the return of the king!!!!
            I think you and me have upset Tyrone!!

Comment

Fury is a real champ, willing to fight for fighting.

My preferences: usyk, ortiz, ruiiz, parker, hrgovic.

Comment

He won't be able to get anyone that good in for a crowd less show at the Albert Hall for relatively short notice

One of the boys said how about David Price and tbh I wouldn't mind that for just a fun, quick turnaround fight then back out against someone world level early next year.

The casuals in the UK would eat it up, its a domestic grudge match and Fury has earned an easy payday in front of his home fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  He won't be able to get anyone that good in for a crowd less show at the Albert Hall for relatively short notice

One of the boys said how about David Price and tbh I wouldn't mind that for just a fun, quick turnaround fight then back out against someone world level early next year.

The casuals in the UK would eat it up, its a domestic grudge match and Fury has earned an easy payday in front of his home fans.
                  As a Fury fan, I think Price is too dangerous, dude can punch like a mule.

I want a nice easy fight against some stiff like Rivas and then the AJ fight early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    you don’t have fuxking clue which day of the week it is never mind thinking wilder could beat Joshua lol
                    Ruiz battered Joshua around the ring for seven rounds. Fair play to Joshua for winning the rematch, and I only recall him getting hit with any kind of half decent connection once, somewhere around round 7/8 and he was on jelly legs for a bit.

Imagine Wilder clipping him? What happens then? Joshua has no poker face when he's hurt, everybody knows it. When Wilder jumps on him it's game over. Wlad had him, but Wlad was stupidly cautious and lost because of it.

Anybody who fights cautiously against Joshua, except Fury who beats him anyway he wants, will lose. Ruiz's gunslinging approach in the first fight is the key to beating Joshua for the other top fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                      Only due to Covid, which I don't think Wilder created himself to buy more time for Fury.

If Top Skank is unwilling to budge, and it goes before a judge, no way a magistrate agrees that the deadline is no longer valid in light of Covid. Nice try to get your cheating hero a reprieve
                      You are too dumb to realise that you are making my point for me there!

Because of Covid, the deadline for the rematch was extended from July to December. Wilder has a legally binding rematch clause, which means his team could force Fury to fight him this year, if they wanted it to happen.

They aren't doing anything to make it happen, because they agree with Bob Arum. Without a live gate, there isn't enough money in it for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X