Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Longtime Co-Trainer Mark Breland Part Ways

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Deas that should be fired. ****ing useless.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if Wilder just goes with Deas as his trainer and not bring in anybody else

Seems like a very Pridefully Stubborn guy but if willing he should take Mayweather up on his offer just to help with Technique like he does with Devin and Tank. I doubt Mayweather is interested in being at full time trainer but he seems more than willing to show guys some of his tricks which I think is so needed for someone like Wilder who technique and foot placement is still AWFUL

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Wouldn't be surprised if Wilder just goes with Deas as his trainer and not bring in anybody else

Seems like a very Pridefully Stubborn guy but if willing he should take Mayweather up on his offer just to help with Technique like he does with Devin and Tank. I doubt Mayweather is interested in being at full time trainer but he seems more than willing to show guys some of his tricks which I think is so needed for someone like Wilder who technique and foot placement is still AWFUL
        Can’t see that , two big egos and then should Wilder win we know credit goes to Mayweather and he gets the spotlight Wilder would never be a part of it .

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
          I hope Fury knocks this classless clown clear out of the ring in the trilogy. Wilder has a whole lot of white hands in his pockets -- Deas, Finkel, Dibella, but he decides to can the one man who genuinely cares about his well being. Very sad when a black man can do another black man this dirty and place no blame for what happened to him on anyone else. I no longer respect this chump and won't feel a shred of pity if Fury puts him in the hospital this time.
          What does the melatonin of one’s skin have anything at all to do with this? Do you see color in every aspect and crevice of life then look to exploit it?

Says more about you than Wilder.
          Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 10-03-2020, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Part of what makes an all time great fighter are guys being loyal to their trainers. Ali was with Dundee the whole time, Joe Louis was with Blackburn, Sugar Ray was with Dundee for 90% of his career, Lewis was with Steward most of his career, the list goes on and on. Wilder firing Breland tells me that he is looking for someone to blame and that was Breland. Breland is a fighter so he knows fighting. This reminds me of Tyson firing Rooney. After that he never fought the same. If and when Wilder loses to Fury again, then this time he won’t have Breland to use as a scapegoat.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingsingh View Post
              Exactly needs a trainer to teach him the basics of boxing. He never learned them he started at 21 and was blessed with that wild haymerk. The explosive power and is naturally athletic. So he just built around that one punch. Breeland helped him as much as he good with setting uo the hook. Deontay started to use the jab and faint a little bit when throwing itm but lacks the basics footwork fighting in backfoot etc. Gonna be hard to learn it all now. But if he learns a kittle could go a long way.
              Those are my observations exactly, Wilder's fights are as exciting as hell to watch. Sometimes you just don't know at what angle he'll throw his punch from, or launch himself from. There are times when he looks discombobulated, his bodies limbs going in all different directions. He's also been seriously hurt by a few fighters in his fights, yet his his power, and guts had always bailed him out until the 2nd Tyson Fury fight.

Comment

So they fired the only man on the team with sense. For sure bet the ranch on fury to win. They should've fired deas. Keeping or firing breland won't change the fight.

Comment

Wilder is an ingrate

Comment

Wilder upset at breland for saving his life.
                    Deas is a shi+house trainer.

Someone to feed wilder his hype and make it out like he lost due to some fluke.
                    Due to heavy clothing lol

You don’t need a person like that in your life.

Wilder just needs to go back to the drawing board and grind it out.

But instead, he makes cringy videos claiming himself as some king, and that he’s gonna rise like a phoenix from the ashes. And puts the blame on everyone/everything other than the fact that he got outbox, outfought and stopped.

And the rubber match will be the same strategy.
                    Wilder can’t fight going backwards.

But it takes a great fighter to be able to expose that from him and win and that’s what fury is

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
                      Part of what makes an all time great fighter are guys being loyal to their trainers. Ali was with Dundee the whole time, Joe Louis was with Blackburn, Sugar Ray was with Dundee for 90% of his career, Lewis was with Steward most of his career, the list goes on and on. Wilder firing Breland tells me that he is looking for someone to blame and that was Breland. Breland is a fighter so he knows fighting. This reminds me of Tyson firing Rooney. After that he never fought the same. If and when Wilder loses to Fury again, then this time he won’t have Breland to use as a scapegoat.
                      Just because someone knows fighting and was a boxer doesn’t make them a good teacher for that person. Quite honestly i feel Breland should have been canned long ago. Wilder was not advancing his skills. As a matter of fact it appeared he regressed as time went on. This isn’t anything bad against Breland. He seems like a stand up cat. However Wilder definitely needs new blood.

Comment

Working...
                      X