Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Longtime Co-Trainer Mark Breland Part Ways

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And he'll get whooped even worse in the 3rd fight. Then he'll have the guys who don't care about him standing there collecting a check while Wilder gets to keep his "pride"

Comment

About time, Breland wasn't cutting it. Derrick James would be a great improvement.

Comment

I hope, for Wilder's sake, that he brings someone else into the training camp. Deas seems out of his depth and certainly seemed without answers in the 2nd fight.

Comment

well he wasnt doing anthing wilder was as bad as ever

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
            Breland saw footage of Wilder twerking, doing a live stream for LDBC members for a monthly subscription. Breland wasn’t having it
            Bro.... WTF is LDBC???

Comment

I'm a huge Breland fan. I quit listening to that sh^tshow podcast Tha Boxing Voice cuz that head mfer didn't even know who tf Breland was & then downplayed him cuz he was ignorant of him.

BUT you gotta drop Mark at this point cuz you can't have non-believers or those going against your wishes on your team.

That's just basic sh^t. I disagree with most everything Deontay has said about catching bodies or dying on his shield if necessarily, but once you are agreeing to work with him like Mark did you either go with the team requests or you don't join the team in the first place. This is super basic stuff to me.

Comment

"Fury has no skills"-Breland

Comment

Originally posted by FannonOG View Post
                  About time, Breland wasn't cutting it. Derrick James would be a great improvement.
                  Idk bout that. Mark had a tremendous jab his whole career. Deontay's best technical boxing weapon is probably his jab. That's all Mark. Deontay's gotten by primarily on his power & athleticism & he'd have likely achieved less without Mark in his corner adding some technical aspects to his natural traits.

That's whatever doe. Loyalty is mandatory to many mfers at any level or at any risk. Mark betrayed that. He gots to go as much as I hate to see it.

Randomly I hope Mark gets another high profile job. He's a solid cat despite this situation & can help many guys on the way up still.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Then he'll have the guys who don't care about him standing there collecting a check while Wilder gets to keep his "pride"
                    I wouldn't say Deas & others don't care for him. As long as they've worked together & as far as they come they gotta have love for one another.

This is a loyalty thing not a love thing. And Mark went against Deontay's wishes.

As dumb as it may seem to you. As much as I disagree with virtually everything Deontay says about dying in the ring over stopping a fight early, that's how Wilder wants things to be. And if you are on his team you need to be down for that or you should resign from the team not wait to be fired.

Personally if I was on a team where that level of loyalty was demanded I'd walk away from the job. It wouldn't be doable for me to agree to that.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                      Bro.... WTF is LDBC???
                      It's that racist cult of YouTubers that all cry about the white man and say black fighters never get a fair chance. They're the main pushers of all the Fury glove-gate batshít conspiracy theories. It's where all the Wildettes on BoxingScene get their "facts" from. "Lions Den Boxing Community"...but it really stands for "Licking Deontay's Butt Crumbs".
                      Last edited by Squared.Circle; 10-02-2020, 05:40 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                      X