Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Boots In The Door Of Welterweight Title Contention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that abreu dude was so fucking slow, almost perro angulo slow

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
      Lets face it.
      The only reason anyone has even heard of this guy is because the cucks on this site and the malcolm x clone breadman.
      With the way they pick their guys they had four choices.

Stevenson, Wank Davis, Fanny and Boots P**is.
      Stevenson doesn’t do the ****** trash talk or have face tats or looks like he raps so hes immediately out. So that leaves the protected trifecta.

Vacuum nose Haney’s out too cause hes with Hearn who has no idea about matchmaking and will likely get him upset.

So that leaves Davis and Boots.

Davis, the midget spanish slayer, and Boots, the warrior who went toe to toe with the russian midget.
      (A lot of midgets with these guys, almost like insurance for when they're getting blasted in the face repeatedly so they dont get knocked out cold)

Basically theyre both safe choices. They will both be paper titlists dragging up spanish name midgets to prop up ***. Boxingscene will rejoice and Breadman will continue to ***** and moan every year Boots deservedly doesnt get prospect of the year because the higher powers “prefer latins”.
      lol
      Lol. A brotha must have stretched ur girls walls beyond repair 😂 Saltiest comment of 2020 😭😭😭😭

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
        Calm down folks.
        He is here to stay.
        He is unorthodox, flashy, has power, ring IQ..all wrapped into one.
        The WW division has a real THREAT in the making.
        Just line them up and watch BOOTS shine.

I can see it already....every one of his performance is going to be nitpicked to death, deserved or undeserved.

Stay tuned.
        I see what u did there. Kudos good Sir.

Comment

Imagine watching Boots fight and having your takeaway be "I don't see what the hype is about"... Ya'll some joyless mother****ers

Comment

Originally posted by L. Cipher View Post
            Imagine watching Boots fight and having your takeaway be "I don't see what the hype is about"... Ya'll some joyless mother****ers
            I like Boots a lot. His performance was overall pretty good too. I think he felt right away that his opponent wasn’t on his level and he maybe played around too much. I tend to prefer guys that go to work and are serious in the ring with bad intentions. With that said, he has all the tools and as long as the 147lb limit is easy to make, he can take his time if he wants. We have other 147lbers at the top that need to handle their business anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by L. Cipher View Post
              Right. Bunch of bitch ass faggots around here crying all the time.

Comment

Probably a bunch of fat slobs stuffing your faces with chuckwagons and slamming rockstars and monsters in front of the TV. "Ugh not good enough".

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                  I agree with previous poster to some degree - Ennis's record is so padded it ought to be named 'padded with withs and extra absorbtion.'

No doubt this guy has some power, pretty good shot selection, and Ring IQ, but some of his fundamentals are lacking, namely balance.

So many fighters are adopting this new abridged version of the Philly Shell, except the lead hand is on the chest, rear hand tucked in between the chin and shoulder.

Unless you have the speed and skills of Toney, RJJ, Mayweather, Loma, Canelo etc, with a seriously padded record it's likely he'll get found out against the top dogs of the division.
                  You must of forgot which side of the street Ennis is on...."Protected-Boys-Club" PBC! You can call it Padded Boys Club too! LMAO...

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
                    What hate? People, aren’t sold on Boots just like they aren’t sold on Berlanga b/c the level of opposition they face so far isn’t even B level. Anybody can look good against bums and line cooks is a different story when you start fighting actual contenders that’s when you know you have something special. Don’t be blinded by the hype let’s see him face a dude in shape that wasn’t coming off a prison stint before we start crowning him the next big thing.
                    no one has to be "sold" on him....but when you start hating and pointing to his comp level and forgetting that hes a pretty fresh 23 year old it becomes a bit much...

haney is about to fight a guy that most labeled washed up and garbage before he blew out his acl or whatever against tank....

the majority of the top 20 p4p were fighting bums or fighting in the amatuers at age 23

look at teo...what hes doing is pretty wild actually...and full props to him...teo knows winning this fight puts him on the fast track to stardom instead of waiting the slower route...but it could also derail that too..its a big gamble.....but look how people were talking about him when he was holding out for more money(which he got and didnt kill the fight)...they said he was scared and trying to kill the fight......

this article says "in the door of welterweight contention" not "the next king of boxing" or the "next ATG WW".....ennis is takin a pretty coventional route of a top rated prospect....no need to knock him for it

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                      Lol. A brotha must have stretched ur girls walls beyond repair 😂 Saltiest comment of 2020 😭😭😭😭
                      You sound like a cuck, especially since thats where your mind first went.

You pretend thats not why theyre picked, but the evidence is clear to see regardless of how ignorant you act.
                      People know thats what cucks like you are attached to.
                      Promoters bring up the newest, next Broner(which Ennis is basically a similarly styled lesser version of) and you cucks slobber all over him, until he loses and you attach yourself to the next one.

When you limit your options based on artifical reasons, especially ones that have nothing to do with fighting(from a group that is having a horrendous current run, I know Paulie’s comments still sting but they wouldnt if they were false), your list of choices is not going to be the best.

So enjoy the railings from your own life you project on others, they wont even come close to matching the one *** is receiving in the ring right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X