Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Boots In The Door Of Welterweight Title Contention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
    Awhhhh. What's the matter sweetheart? Did someone get their feelings hurt ��. You seriously want to comment on where my mind went when your original post went all ape-shît about race which, had absolutely nothing to do about the article ��.

You clearly got issues with certain races from particular demographics. So, when you question where my mind goes you should really wonder why you commented "hate" on an article that has nothing to do with with race.

I guess cucks like me can be read like a book? Top favorite active fighters in no particular order:

Lomachenko
    Spence
    Josh Taylor
    Plant
    Canelo
    Crawford
    Joe Smith Jr.
    Bivol

I'm guessing you may have some of these same fighter's in your top 10. Don't pretend to think you know who/what I'm attached to. Get your mind out of the race-gutter and I'll keep mine out of the your-girl-gets-her-back-beat-out-by-BBC-gutter. ��
    I have a problem with hypejobs being pushed in my face yes.

When the boxing mass media machine goes crazy every time an ldbc hypejob comes around, yeah theyre going to get more flack than most.
    It does have to do with race as that is the reason they are pushed and guys like Breadman cry that they dont receive the proper “push”.

Them being mostly irrelevant in the sport is important as it begs the question of why so much hype from a group not producing results. You dont see people getting excited about the newest Welsh prospect.
    Hype has to come from results.

Anyway, for a guy “supporting” such a diverse group of fighters you do seem to have a lot of interracial fantasies.
    But enough about your personal life.

Comment

dont understand why people slam a prospect for not fighting top comp yet, do you all realize your fav fighters for the most part werent fighting top comp that far into career? his KO ratio and flash will automatically get him some attention and buzz. looks pretty good to me, we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        dont understand why people slam a prospect for not fighting top comp yet, do you all realize your fav fighters for the most part werent fighting top comp that far into career? his KO ratio and flash will automatically get him some attention and buzz. looks pretty good to me, we will see.
        i say this all the time...but these dumb fgts wont listen because its the internet and they dont have to...they can say whatever they want with no reprecussions

i always say "take the top 20 p4p guys and show me who they were all fighting at 23(or insert age of other young fighter they are hating on)"......they cant come up with anything good without canelo...which is why i say show me the whole current top 20 p4p guys...

the article didnt say "ennis is knocking on the door of p4p contention"...just "welterweight title contention"....but these insecure, dumb, fgts see a young black fighter getting some exposure and shine and see that hes not with top rank, hearn or golden boy and go nuts over it

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
          You must of forgot which side of the street Ennis is on...."Protected-Boys-Club" PBC! You can call it Padded Boys Club too! LMAO...
          Did you even read the article? Ennis is not signed with the PBC you imbecile.

Comment

Working...
          X