Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Boots In The Door Of Welterweight Title Contention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol the nationalist militants are trying to downplay this lad....why am I not surprised lol

Comment

Never heard of him.

Comment

Boots is the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
          Wow, no mention of how Abreu came in out of shape or having just served a stint in prison but whatever fits your agenda, right? Not even mentioning, Abreu was 2-3 over his last 5 fights but yeah Boots deserves full credit.
          Those 2 losses were to Mean Machine and Bes*****. I clearly mentioned that.

Don't be afraid to give Ennis a little credit just because he's black.

Comment

Abreu is no worse than the pregnant looking Mauricio Herrera Virgil Ortiz blitz.

Every time that Mauricio fight is mentioned, Virgil is extolled to the high heavens. "The first fighter to knock out a former world champ" blah blah .... conveniently ignoring the fact that Mauricio Herrera was loooong past his best and was no longer ACTIVE in the game and just showed up to pick up a paycheck.

I guess some are just selective with their criticisms when it suits their agenda.

Comment

Boots is Legit, These haters are embarrassing. His ability to evade Abreus rugged attack and able to keep his poise after that low blow is underrated. He is a very mature fighter/boxer. He can switch stance and attacks the body. I’m not a boxing expert but I know what’s good when I see it

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                The fact of the matter is kid is 26-0 at 23. Whether bums or not he should be in title eliminators soon. I remember Spence fighting mostly bums himself not all to long ago. Boots needs names now, former Champions preferably even If his promotion has to overpay to get them into the ring, If they really believe he's the goods the money will come back 10X, thats the biggest problem for him right now is opponents want crazy money but sometimes u got to pay to play when you not with major promotion. If that don't work might as well start calling for Ortiz now both having trouble finding credible opponents.
                Actually his promotional issues are still not settled, so it's really hard for him! I really don't understand all the hate? We've seen Eastern European fighters who go to title fights with less than 15 pro fights, all bums, and no one has a problem with it! Yet a 23 yr. old kid has 26 fights, and 24 KOs, and all he gets is hate!

Victory Boxing Files Lawsuit Against Jaron 'Boots' Ennis
                March 11, 2019

A lawsuit seeking Declaratory Judgment Action has been filed by the legal team representing Chris Middendorf, who claims his Victory Boxing Promotions company has a binding contract with Philadelphia’s Ennis (22-0, 20KOs).

The purpose of such measures taken is not for monetary reward, but more so to clear the air on who truly represents the rising prospect...

I signed with Cameron Dunkin not Chris Middendorf,” claimed Ennis, whose legal wrangling has left him out of the ring since a Showtime-televised 2nd round knockout of Raymond Serrano last November. “Chris worked for Cameron, so it was really strange when he started acting like he was in charge, like he was the promoter.

My pops (Derrick “Bozy” Ennis) goes back a long ways with Cameron and I got to know him really well when everybody was recruiting me out of the amateurs. Cameron was the guy we signed with. I never had any dealings or agreements with Chris Middendorf other than him working for Cameron.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/victory-...-ennis--136992

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Those 2 losses were to Mean Machine and Bes*****. I clearly mentioned that.

Don't be afraid to give Ennis a little credit just because he's black.
                  Credit for beating a bum, coming from a prison?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Credit for beating a bum, coming from a prison?
                    Credit for stopping a fighter that no one has stopped before.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                      You sound like a cuck, especially since thats where your mind first went.

You pretend thats not why theyre picked, but the evidence is clear to see regardless of how ignorant you act.
                      People know thats what cucks like you are attached to.
                      Promoters bring up the newest, next Broner(which Ennis is basically a similarly styled lesser version of) and you cucks slobber all over him, until he loses and you attach yourself to the next one.

When you limit your options based on artifical reasons, especially ones that have nothing to do with fighting(from a group that is having a horrendous current run, I know Paulie’s comments still sting but they wouldnt if they were false), your list of choices is not going to be the best.

So enjoy the railings from your own life you project on others, they wont even come close to matching the one *** is receiving in the ring right now.
                      Awhhhh. What's the matter sweetheart? Did someone get their feelings hurt ��. You seriously want to comment on where my mind went when your original post went all ape-shît about race which, had absolutely nothing to do about the article ��.

You clearly got issues with certain races from particular demographics. So, when you question where my mind goes you should really wonder why you commented "hate" on an article that has nothing to do with with race.

I guess cucks like me can be read like a book? Top favorite active fighters in no particular order:

Lomachenko
                      Spence
                      Josh Taylor
                      Plant
                      Canelo
                      Crawford
                      Joe Smith Jr.
                      Bivol

I'm guessing you may have some of these same fighter's in your top 10. Don't pretend to think you know who/what I'm attached to. Get your mind out of the race-gutter and I'll keep mine out of the your-girl-gets-her-back-beat-out-by-BBC-gutter. ��

Comment

Working...
                      X