Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas: Now That I'm World Champ, I Want All The Big Names At Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ugas: Now That I'm World Champ, I Want All The Big Names At Welterweight

It was a dream enjoyed by Yordenis Ugas from his first memories as a child amateur boxer in his native Cuba and the reason he gave the sport another try after walking away from good in 2014. Now four years and fourteen fights into his comeback tour, the 34-year old boxer has emerged as among the welterweight elite.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Regular World Champ.

Comment

These guys still have the nerve to showcase their trinkets as a sign of being a "world champ".

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Regular World Champ.
        Step in the right direction. He can get a shot with one of the other top guys at WW.

I would like a rematch with Porter.

Comment

Anyone calling themselves world champ with a wooden belt should be ashamed.

Comment

Generally the Regular belt is worthless but since Ugas got robbed in his WBC title fight against Porter the man has a point and he deserves fair shot at a real title.

Comment

We need to stop considering the “regular champ” as a legit world champion when there is a super champ. Only when there isn’t a super champ should the regular champ be acknowledged.

Comment

The problem for Ugas is that he doesn't draw and now that he is holding a belt they will need to pay him. I suspect we will see Ugas vs a line of mandatorys.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
                  We need to stop considering the “regular champ” as a legit world champion when there is a super champ. Only when there isn’t a super champ should the regular champ be acknowledged.
                  Cutting income for the WBA is a nonstarter

Comment

a good fight for Thurman if he is brave enough to take it.

Comment

Working...
                    X