Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if SRR never gave LaMotta rematches and said “that was easy work.”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duran and Leonard were prime..Floyd was 36 when he beat Canelo..weird thread

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
      Duran and Leonard were prime..Floyd was 36 when he beat Canelo..weird thread
      “Easy work doe”

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
        I don’t get it, by who? Cotto cherry-picking or Floyd? Since when does Floyd not love the WBC, PPV, or another class if it were “easy work?” SRR does not approve
        I dont think it matters who approves considering Floyd made nearly a billion dollars as a boxer. I'm pretty sure its prize fighting and he took that aspect to whole new level along with hit and dont get hit aspect.

Comment

I guess turpin is better than srr h2h, as is laing better duran? Max Schmelling is better than Joe Louis h2h also, easy work
          Last edited by hugh grant; 07-06-2020, 04:42 PM.

Comment

SRR had 200 fights and he lost his first fight with LaMotta, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
              I don’t get it, by who? Cotto cherry-picking or Floyd? Since when does Floyd not love the WBC, PPV, or another class if it were “easy work?” SRR does not approve
              For Floyd obviously.

Which part don’t you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                For Floyd obviously.

Which part don’t you understand?
                That doesn’t make any sense. Cotto’s physique in 2015 was bigger than his first appearance with Floyd, and we’re talking about 154-155... or even Cotto had the ability to have a 160 limit..

If Floyd chose Berto, why would he or fans care about cherry picking? Surely Lineal Middleweight means more than Berto if we’re talking cherry picking. You gotta think!!

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                  I dont think it matters who approves considering Floyd made nearly a billion dollars as a boxer. I'm pretty sure its prize fighting and he took that aspect to whole new level along with hit and dont get hit aspect.
                  60% off Floyd’s wealth in the last decade was from PAC and McGregor fights alone. That means less than $450mil before those fights.

Floyd went after PAC and opponents thereafter. Why didn’t he give Cotto or Canelo rematches for a 6th division accomplishment from 155-160? Floyd had the luxury with those stipulations. For Lineal and the Green strap at Middleweight. “Easy work” doesn’t make any sense for how he called those fights yet didn’t want it all for 1lb difference while making huge PPV for the rematches?

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Different wording same old agenda

Insecurities sure are a biatch

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                      SRR had 200 fights and he lost his first fight with LaMotta, idiot.
                      What does that even mean?! Lol

SRR was 35-0-0 facing LaMotta, became 36-0-0.

They continued fighting even up to a higher class.

Comment

Working...
                      X