Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I'd Have Knocked Calzaghe Out, I'd Be Too Big For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see Froch beating Calzaghe. Froch didn't do well against fast fighters like Dirrel and Taylor who could move a little bit...he tended to outlast them to win, but Calzaghe had a great engine and that was not going to happen with him. I can't see Froch getting past Kovalev either, and Canelo handled him. A fight with Canelo would be interesting though. Canelo would test his body and I haven't seen anybody do that to Froch...well Ward did a little bit, but Canelo would work him over and shoot a right hand over that low left all day. Canelo is just too slick at mid-range.

Comment

Never change Carl, never change...

Comment

Still talks a good fight froch. Why was he so eager to retire after groves fights?
        Should have waited for Ggg or nelo! But if Fitch did better against ward people might think he'd beat jc

Comment

It seems Carl has a new mate called Amir Khan! This lad , who like Joe said wasn't even the best at his own weight when in his his prime....That must have really given him a reality check as he is making a complete plonker of himself.Move on Carl your finished and it's for the fans to discuss it further not you.

Calzaghe: by an even bigger margin than Ward ,and Ward beat him by wining virtually every round!

Enjoy your retirement Joe, as along with Lewis you were one of the best to ever come from these shores and there will always be jealousy regarding inadequacy.

Comment

carl froch "the marty feldman of boxing" would have been slapped into submission by joe calzage

Comment

It's all good having a big punch but when you can't land it you got a problem Carl mate. Calzaghe has brilliant footwork and boxing skills , he can hit and not be hit , he wouldn't need to use his power because he'd just box rings around you.

Froch needs to shut the f up about calzaghe , he's still salty after all these years !!

Lool

Comment

Funny when they were both on Sky boxing show and side by side Carl wasn't so confident when speaking about what may have happend. Carl said I would have had to knock Joe out as he would have decisioned me, Joe was never close to being stopped.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...lzaghe-v-froch
                Last edited by celt80; 04-27-2020, 05:33 AM.

Comment

BTW on this Ward v Calzaghe fight 1. Would the fight be in Wards home town and 2. Would head butts be allowed lol

Comment

Both Calzaghe and Alvarez beat Froch by clear UD.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                      Ward wrecks Calzaghe

Calzaghe beat a 44 year old Hopkins and you’re going to try to tell me age was not a factor??

And that fight was disputed
                      I had Hopkins winning

Comment

Working...
                      X