Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney On Lomachenko: I Will Never Lose To A White Boy In My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These comments always come back to bite these guys in the ass

Hopkins not only lost to a white boy he lost to three hot knocked the fugg out of the ring by one

Wilder didn't specifically say it but he came out with some rapper saying "black this, black that" and tried to make the Fury fight a race war and got the **** beaten out of him.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Haney On Lomachenko: I Will Never Lose To A White Boy In My Life

Devin Haney didn't hold back when he spoke as part of a live YouTube chat about boxing Vasiliy Lomachenko. "I can tell you this I will never lose to a white boy in my life," Haney said during an hour-long chat Wednesday on the 78SPORTSTV's YouTube channel. "I don't care what nobody got to say. Listen, can't no white boy beat me, I don't care, on any day of the week. I fight a white boy like 10 times, I'm gonna beat him 10 times."
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Uh oh. The last time a black boxer said that he got bent over in the middle of the ring, and still lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
          Uh oh. The last time a black boxer said that a white boy bent him over in the middle of the ring, and still lost.
          Idk Calzaghe vs Hopkins was a close fight.

I like Haney a lot but I don't think he's quite ready for Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            Yea your mother and grandmother usually wear me out at night.
            Bwahahhahaahaaa!

Comment

Imagine a white guy saying this kind of ****

Comment

Racist piece of s***.

Comment

Ok , I’m white American and I like most American fighters but I am not racist. This is a terrible statement by Haney and I used to be a fan because he does have talent, it not no more. If they fight I hope LOMA khtfo. Bernard Hopkins said the same thing about Calzaghe , now I was rooting for Hopkins again because I was team USA but Hopkins lost fair and square. Haney will get his.

Comment

As a black man this made my head hurt it was so embarrassing. It's racist and extremely unnecessary and it's going to cost him. Loma is the better boxer anyway and he'll smash this kid up...

Comment

76 comments lol and it was then that the Eddie Hearn minions fell out of love with Devin Haney lol

Comment

Working...
                      X