Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney On Lomachenko: I Will Never Lose To A White Boy In My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denilson200
    replied
    Originally posted by milkey1 View Post

Black males also make up 6 percent of US population and responsible for 50 percent plus of homisides
    Fk me

We must be killing morning noon n night lol.

Tell me what was the race of mass shooter in Canada who killed 16 ppl last night ?

Leave a comment:

• denilson200
    replied
    I'm a black guy and honestly there is a thing about not wanting to lose to a white guy in the ring or trying extra hard to beat him down. I've seen it in gyms all my life.

No hate but as Larry Holmes said when fighting Cooney "Boxing is the only place a blk man can beat down a white man and he cant call the cops"

Or something like that. Trust me that's probably one of the reasons Wilder want a rematch with fury ASAP

Leave a comment:

• Bandman
    replied
    dont compare this to Hopkins man. Hopkins was an OG triple OG when he made his comment. this kid is still in diapers. do not compare the two. Haney has not earned enough stripes to be talking like this. Hopkins was already a cemented legend when he was knocked out the ring at age 83 lol. not excusing it but there's levels to this

Leave a comment:

• Freddylove70
    replied
    Lomachencko will show you

There's absolutely no place in professional boxing for that type moronic talk. As a former fan, I hope Lomenchenko make you eat your words. Black, white or whatever. Any person of any race can get knocked out by person of another race. Mind, heart, and skills is what wins in boxing not idiotic school yard talk. We came to far in this country for this type of talk in boxing. You're no role model for our youth. You're a moron.

Leave a comment:

• Blond Beast
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
    Lomachenko is Russian don't think they even consider themselves as white
    Right. Im no scholar but I’ve always been interested in Russian history. I’ve constantly read/heard them describe or reference themselves as just plain “Russian”, not as “white” or “Caucasian”. When they say “Russian” they mean it as an identity, history, ideals, unique to anyone else on the planet. There was a Cold War for forty years between countries that predominantly had the same skin colour and were on the brink several times. The west criticized European boxing for ages. Course that being said calling Loma “White Boy” which is a reference to an American Caucasian makes it a pretty insulting I guess.

Leave a comment:

• JesusPangs
    replied
    Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    For one, Alaska has the highest violent crime rates per capita. How many brothers you think are in Alaska?

Secondly, how many hate crimes happen in the US each year would you say?

Take that number and tell me how many African American males are in the US right now?

Based off those numbers what % of African Americans are responsible for hate crimes?

I'm about to walk the dog on you
    LOL Seriously, you used Alaska? Also, black on white crime isn't recorded as hate crimes. Do you understand why? It's because the media has pushed the idea that you are incapable of being racist. I'm sure you've really felt prejudice...in your head. Poor oppressed baby. Keep walking that dog. Get your life together bltch.

Leave a comment:

• Boxfan7819
    replied
    Lomachenko is Russian don't think they even consider themselves as white

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    I'm more interested in them fighting. Screw racism talk.

Leave a comment:

• Chollo Vista
    replied
    Originally posted by milkey1 View Post
    Facts don’t care about your feelings stats and data easily show blacks by far commit the most hate crimes in the USA

Black males also make up 6 percent of US population and responsible for 50 percent plus of homisides
    For one, Alaska has the highest violent crime rates per capita. How many brothers you think are in Alaska?

Secondly, how many hate crimes happen in the US each year would you say?

Take that number and tell me how many African American males are in the US right now?

Based off those numbers what % of African Americans are responsible for hate crimes?

I'm about to walk the dog on you

Leave a comment:

• Jack Rivers
    replied
    #whiteboysmatter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X