Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney On Lomachenko: I Will Never Lose To A White Boy In My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    As much as he tried to play that wholesome persona, it didn't work. His true racist colors came out. I'm sure many posters here like Dunn, realpugilist, Chollo, and some others just came in their pants.

Come on man!

Comment

Well here's Loma's chance to make him eat crow

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
        I mean.. is anybody surprised this chimpanzee looking fool holds these opinions? He seems to forget he's actually been beaten up by a few non-brothers lmfao.

Comment

He better hope he can hold up to it. We all saw how embarrassing that ended up being for BHop

Comment

does this make him racisss?

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
              Wait until Goldie and Black Jesus finally roll out of bed around 11:00 am and see this.
              Yea your mother and grandmother usually wear me out at night.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                does this make him racisss?
                No. But it makes the LDBC look like idiots parading as the saviors of racial injustice while you, 78, cheer it on when Haney said it

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  DAZN fans conflicted? This might cause a civil war in the DAZN allegiance. One of their own actually represents the "other side".

It won’t cause anything but costing him potentially big fights down the line ,ignorance is always prevalent on those channels ,everyone associated with them usually ends up a wreck , Wilder, Davis, Spence , were the future PBC guys ,im giving him a pass because he’s young and dumb but he’ll learn nothing good comes out of those channels ever being on DAZN will effect his own actions not the promotion .

Last guys I remember saying comments like these was Hopkins and Toney jinxed themselves .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-17-2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

lol at the idea of loma ducking this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                      The networks treat black and white fighters so different, they made that white guy Floyd Mayweather the highest paid boxer in the last 10 years. Shame on them.
                      What networks would those be?
                      Floyd made himself the highest paid fighter !
                      He was his own promoter and he made himself a lot more money than had he followed the HBO script

Comment

Working...
                      X