Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney On Lomachenko: I Will Never Lose To A White Boy In My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just another fist in the air pro black fraud

when given the choice to put his pro black views to the test and go with a wakanda doctor to heal his shoulder he doesnt do it

instead he goes to the white boy

FRAUD

https://www.beckersspine.com/sports-...s-to-know.html

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Yup

And unfortunately this place is infested with that kind of garbage.

But they don’t just hate him because of what he said they’ve been hated him along with any other non white fighter for the color of they’re skin plain n simple.
      I’m no fan of Haney, just not interested him either way but I genuinely laughed out loud and for about 5 mins at all these comments....these 4chan basement dwelling hot pocket eating online gamer playing Eddie Hearn monkey spanking greasy haired pimply faced fat behind incels are furious at Haney lol....and after the love affair they had with him for signing with Hearn.
      Alls I need now is Anthony Joshua to spew his “superior black race” talk again and I swear I’ll die laughing at the responses.
      Oh.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !!!

Comment

• It's just trash talk people calm the hell down. Haney's trying to secure a big ppv fight with Lomachenko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
          To all you people wishing ill upon this brotha: y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Would you seriously rather see him come out and say he WOULD lose to a whitboi?

Smh

We all know the difference in how networks treat black and white fighters. This brotha has had to toil in obscurity while the white Loma gets hailed as an ATG every time he hits the heavy bag in front of a camera.

If Cassius Clay had refused to lose to a whiteboi would you have a problem with it? Or would you praise him for being outspoken and standing up for himself?

The double standard amongst white fans never ceases to amaze me.

I don't care what race you are, if you American and you go out and root for Loma over Haney you are just a hater anyway
          "Would you seriously rather see him come out and say he WOULD lose to a whitboi?" Did he say he would rather lose to a Black fighter? Of course not. Did Haney say he would never lose to a Black fighter? Of course not. Haney's comment is stupid and hateful.

"I don't care what race you are, if you American and you go out and root for Loma over Haney you are just a hater anyway" No, that doesn't make them a hater at all. Why should people only cheer for fighters from their own country? Folks are free to prefer whomever for whatever reason. Some people just appreciate the sport and focus on skills rather than race, country or some other extraneous characteristic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            76 comments lol and it was then that the Eddie Hearn minions fell out of love with Devin Haney lol
            What kind of cuck would you have to be to support this guy if you were white bro...he basically said white people aren't sh.it lol...I don't hate the kid but he just told me and anyone like me that he doesn't want me on his team so that's fine.

Still a great talent and we will see how his career goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Stupid comment that will only garner him hate from potential new fans. Imagine Roy Jones or Ray Leonard saying some stupid **** like that.
              I guess he is trying to go the Floyd route rather than SRL? Yeah strange comment though

Comment

• Please.

He's just trying to gain some interest since nobody knows who he is.

Like Floyd, he wants that White fan base to tune in.

He's athletic and explosive but Lomachenko is too smart for him

Comment

• Guaranteed Eddie Hearn is advising him to go the racial route.

Only thing that sells nowadays

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                    I agree with you to a certain extent, there is no secret white fighters have been better promoted, more supported and have the BIAS of networks behind them, that's been proven as a fact.

Black fighters have to struggle more to win a position but at the same time it was not a good comment, because if you support this you can't say you don't have double standards.

Black guy says he's never gonna lose to a white boy is the same as White guy saying he's never gonna lose to a black boy.

IMHO Haney is still a very young kid and I think he just talked for talk if u know what I mean, I've seen him as a humble guy, he is very talented I just think he just made an innacurate comment without thinking it.

Problem with these statements is that thay are with you for the rest of your life, B-Hop comes to my mind.
                    People get shine or attention based on their abilities and actions...and then also their ability to sell.

Loma got shine because he was an extremely decorated amateur who came into the pros and immediately started fighting the top guys, and he could speak some English.

Point being...there are guys from all backgrounds who get shine and promotion...hell Broner is still hyped til dis day because he can sell...and he is black iirc.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Yup

And unfortunately this place is infested with that kind of garbage.

But they don’t just hate him because of what he said they’ve been hated him along with any other non white fighter for the color of they’re skin plain n simple.
                      ? I was rooting for him before this...now he just said he doesn't want me on the team so I won't be on the team.

What kind of cuck would root for a guy like that?

Y'all are crazy...and dumb...no offense.

Comment

Working...
                      X