Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A look back. Salido was a dirty cheating overweight POS against Loma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

via GIPHY

Comment

Loma didn't cry about it, why are his fans?

Comment

Don't blame Salido, blame Cole.

I guess you might also blame Loma's inexperience for NOT complaining during the fight. In the Amateurs you just don't do that.

https://www.******.com/323283-laurence-cole/
        Last edited by 4truth; 03-10-2020, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
          I totally agree, except for the last line. Having a loss does matter when it comes to advertising and promotion, especially to fringe fans which are who they want to attract. Loma should be “The undefeated Champion with a style yet to be solved”. Floyd wasent the most exciting, but the fact that he was undefeated made people want to see if tonight would be the night. I’m not saying it’s a huge deal, but the more wins he gets the more annoying that loss will be. As time goes by a loss is a loss and the details of it fade. I mean fans know Salido missed weight paid the fine, got away with as much as he could without getting DQd, but Loma didn’t have an answer for it either. As far as legacy it will matter, as far as marketing it matters. It’s unfortunate. Loma wasent young either, just new to pro boxing. But like u said, maybe it makes Loma hungrier, harder, focused, and he’s better than he would’ve been. I like Loma, he seems like he can be a bit of a dismissive jerk sometimes, but he has the skills to make u understand why. I hope this Teofimo fight comes off. I see Loma being a bridge too far, but I hope it’s interesting and nail biting the whole time.
          It's something this era of fight fans needs to get over. Every time I see somebody get trashed for losing a fight the first thing I think is "it's a fight. It happens! Wtf is everybody getting worked up about?!"

But today people should be flushed down the toilet or something when they take an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Easy work? Salido was walking around the ring like a drunkard in the last 2 rounds, barely hanging unto Loma to stay upright.
            Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            HAHAHAHahahahahaha
            You one funny mofo or cheerleader
            Whichever suits you best
            Loma was a vhs version of hackers that was left outside in the sun too long, after Salido he became "THE MATRIX" 4K version! Salido birthed this version of loma you guys praise!!!!! All Hail Salido! Lomachenko's teacher and master....... FYI Jose Ramirez spanked lomachenko in the amatuers aswell but they robbed em and gave lomachenko the nod so loma didnt think he had to learn anything... oh well everything happens for a reason.
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 03-10-2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
              Loma was a vhs version of hackers that was left outside in the sun too long, after Salido he became "THE MATRIX" 4K version! Salido birthed this version of loma you guys praise!!!!! All Hail Salido! Lomachenko teacher....... FYI Jose Ramirez spanked lomachenko in the amatuers aswell but they robbed em and gave lomachenko the nod so loma didnt think he had to learn anything... oh well everything happens for a reason.
              I guess all that learning started to appear in the championship rounds
              Fast learner
              Hail Salido for running and never giving the rematch
              He would of gotten spanked
              Hail Salido
              Lmfao
              Now if we could just get Mikey to learn as fast , the world would be great

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                I guess all that learning started to appear in the championship rounds
                Fast learner
                Hail Salido for running and never giving the rematch
                He would of gotten spanked
                Hail Salido
                Lmfao
                Now if we could just get Mikey to learn as fast , the world would be great
                Every fighter deserves to get paid what they're worth, dont blame salido blame loma and arum for not really care about making that fight, had they really care they would have paid salido the premium he wanted and revenge and erase that blemish but like everything team loma/arum they dont really chase greatness they chase stats on a paper.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
                  Every fighter deserves to get paid what they're worth, dont blame salido blame loma and arum for not really care about making that fight, had they really care they would have paid salido the premium he wanted and revenge and erase that blemish but like everything team loma/arum they dont really chase greatness they chase stats on a paper.
                  Wow didn’t expect bullchit like that from you
                  Loma vs Lopez must be just paper
                  Sad , quite sad when we revert to bullchit

Comment

Fighting dirty, coming onto the fight heavy all apart of boxing. Salido did what he had to beat the olympic boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Thinking somebody is losing sleep over something on a boxing forum helps make your day better? And you're looking forward for more?

A sad life you have...
                      You do lose sleep though. When was this fight again?
                      Why is it still bothering you?
                      He lost, plain and simple. Get over it.

Looking forward to more eastern euro hypejobs you push unconditionally getting exposed and not doing anything.
                      Knowing how much it hurts you is what makes it fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X