Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A look back. Salido was a dirty cheating overweight POS against Loma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Fighting dirty, coming onto the fight heavy all apart of boxing. Salido did what he had to beat the olympic boxer.
    He gave up his world title. Is that really what a champion does?

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
      You do lose sleep though. When was this fight again?
      Why is it still bothering you?
      He lost, plain and simple. Get over it.

Looking forward to more eastern euro hypejobs you push unconditionally getting exposed and not doing anything.
      Knowing how much it hurts you is what makes it fun.
      The only fighter I ever really pushed on here was Kovalev.

It was actually the first time that I watched the Loma-Salido fight last night, hence my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        He gave up his world title. Is that really what a champion does?
        A win over Loma is a better than a belt. Plenty of guys have gave up belts or chance to win one to have a size advantage. Loma is my guy but he lost, bit on more than he could chew, it was a learning experience tho.

Comment

Majority of boxing fans put Loma as number 1 P4P right now so it's all good. It was a dirty fight by Salido but for all his amateur glory Loma was still a bit green as a pro. Shame he had to take an L but it's probably done him good, bet he learnt a hell of a lot from that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Wow didn’t expect bullchit like that from you
            Loma vs Lopez must be just paper
            Sad , quite sad when we revert to bullchit
            whats bullshit? its the truth! The only reason the rematch didnt happen cause Arum and Lomachenko wont pay up.

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!" To Lomachenko - Orlando Salido
            "Oralndo Salido wants to get paid for lomachenko" - Orlando Salido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjIjeRRcTQE
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czpe-tueLmc

Klimas on why they wont pay Salido what he deserves,

"“I’m loyal to my promoter (Top Rank). And I’m not running around like a whore. If they have a promoter in Mexico (Fernando Beltran), then they go to Golden Boy and then they go to Top Rank — who can pay you money if you’re running like a whore? Nobody wants you around. Stick around. Be loyal and then people are going to see you’re loyal and that’s how you’re going to get paid. "

lol so they want Salido to sigh to them for multiple fights in order to get teh rematch! WHO REALLY WANTS THE REMATCH THEN LOL.

https://www.******.com/462401-lomach...ks-get-uglier/
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 03-10-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Lomachenko won that fight. I didn't realise low blows counted as scoring shots.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
                whats bullshit? its the truth! The only reason the rematch didnt happen cause Arum and Lomachenko wont pay up.

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!" To Lomachenko - Orlando Salido
                "Oralndo Salido wants to get paid for lomachenko" - Orlando Salido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjIjeRRcTQE
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czpe-tueLmc

Klimas on why they wont pay Salido what he deserves,

"“I’m loyal to my promoter (Top Rank). And I’m not running around like a whore. If they have a promoter in Mexico (Fernando Beltran), then they go to Golden Boy and then they go to Top Rank — who can pay you money if you’re running like a whore? Nobody wants you around. Stick around. Be loyal and then people are going to see you’re loyal and that’s how you’re going to get paid. "

lol so they want Salido to sigh to them for multiple fights in order to get teh rematch! WHO REALLY WANTS THE REMATCH THEN LOL.

https://www.******.com/462401-lomach...ks-get-uglier/
                HAHahahahahahahahahahaha
                Salido wanted the rematch
                Gtfoh

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  HAHahahahahahahahahahaha
                  Salido wanted the rematch
                  Gtfoh
                  Its Was loma and klimas and arum who said they wont pay Salido for the rematch. so you can view it through you muddy eyes but I quoted klimas himself..... so.......

You know say way Arum is saying He will low ball mikey and mikey either accepts it or dont lmfao he aint negatioting lmfao......

but ya'll believe what yall want lmfoa.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
                    Its Was loma and klimas and arum who said they wont pay Salido for the rematch. so you can view it through you muddy eyes but I quoted klimas himself..... so.......
                    Did he outbid himself
                    No time to start searching now but I recall Salido running from the rematch
                    Anyway we all know what the outcome would be , especially after the beating he got in the last rounds

Comment

salido's a cheater but loma's management team made a lot of stupid decisions for that fight. fighting for a title at just his 2nd pro fight wasn't wise especially against a rugged veteran like salido. then salido didn't make weight on purpose, losing the belt in the process, and loma's team just brushed it aside. they should've either cancelled the fight or required a rehydration limit for the fight to push through. they didn't do any of that and salido took advantage, rehydrated to 145 lbs for a featherweight fight.

even with all that advantages and dirty tactics salido did, it was still a very close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X