Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Saunders Reach Terms For May 2 At T-Mobile Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad fight.....I'll watch it. And so will all of you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      and just like BJS becomes a guy Canelo was ducking to a "bum"
      So true, but thats boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
        Lemieux was garbage and picked up vacant belts, whoop de do.
        Ok so what’s your point
        My point is Blow Job looked great against a bad fighter
        Just don’t get your post

Comment

• Saunders fights to the level of opp. Skill wise Lemuiex wasn’t anywhere close to BJS but Billy knew if he wasn’t on point he would be laid out. I expect to see a similar BJS on fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            too bad canelo doesn't have your same confidence and went for a lesser regarded 168 pounder.
            Benavidez will get the Angulo treatment. Stylistically BJS is more trouble for Canelo so that's why he got picked since ppl said Canelo was ducking him.

Comment

• Easy fight for Nelo. BJS has shown nothing against the top guys because he hasn't fought one.

Comment

• I believe Saunders can pose some issues for canelo the guy despite being a diccck has some skills.

Comment

• Good fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                    Benavidez will get the Angulo treatment. Stylistically BJS is more trouble for Canelo so that's why he got picked since ppl said Canelo was ducking him.
                    when have you heard people saying that he was ducking Saunders? Over 2 yrs ago when they were both mw champions? You guys act like time doesn't exist and it's still 2017. When was the last time you were impressed with a Saunders performance? Saunders was picked because he's the lesser threat.. Not because canelo wants the best challenge. Clearly you haven't been paying much attention to Canelo's risk vs reward approach for the past several yrs and you comparing benavidez to angulo is ridiculous. Not even close to the same kind of fighter, huge difference in age, size, skill, power, wear and tear, offense and durability. No way is an inconsistent, complacent blown up mw with pillow fists like Saunders, a bigger threat than a full fledged strong and young smw who is always hungry and brings heat.

Comment

• BJS gets robbed in vegas

Comment

Working...
                      X