Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Saunders Reach Terms For May 2 At T-Mobile Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo Mexican "Clenbuterol " Beef Alveraz vs Billy Joe "Nasal spray" Saunders

Nice

Comment

and just like BJS becomes a guy Canelo was ducking to a "bum"

Comment

Billy Joe will give Canelo problems with his movement. No doubt.

Comment

Is this considered a great fight or a cherry pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            We will see. Smith will get his shot sooner or later.
            Seriously, its hilarious how people are clowning smith. Its not like canelo has a ton of options

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              garbage fight.
              Not what you said after he embarrassed Lemuix. Should of screenshot your hate then

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                and just like BJS becomes a guy Canelo was ducking to a "bum"
                Yup! I see a lot of familiar faces....

Comment

Few years ago everybody was saying bjs was tough matchup for canelo at 160. I think bjs comes in motivated like he did against lemieux. Esp after seeing tyson fury accomplishing what he did. I like the fight even though both have a suspect ped history. I am looking forward to this. Will b a very tactical fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                    Is this considered a great fight or a cherry pick?
                    And these extremes are the only way to perceive a fight?

BJS did look rotten in his last fight, but he is a name and he is not without talent. Don't think he has much chance of an upset.

Don't think this can be called a cherry pick, but I think almost zero chance of a great fight. I think BJS is a scumbag, so will be happy to see Canelo knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      As i said, don’t judge Saunders on his performances against “scrubs” he lowers his level. Like Fury against guys like Wallin.

Come back here on May 2nd and it’ll be full of posts that Saunders probably got robbed.
                      I couldn’t agree more with this post, both fury and bjs raise and lower their performances accordingly depending on the calibre or their opponent.

I give credit to Canelo for taking this fight, horrible match up for him stylistically, he hated the Lara fight, and even in victory it will be difficult for him to look good.

I expect a Canelo decision with plenty of tight rounds given to him based on aggression and controversy over the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X