I'd pick Fury over any HW in history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    The Fury technique of winning....

Lean down on a guys back (10x per rd minimum)
    Rabbit punch (5x per rd minimum)
    Hope a ref like Kenny Useless is in there.

Perfect rabbit punch to open up the ''clip''

The better (less clumsy) man did win, though
    You said he was going to box because he is a lying whatever. Instead he does exactly as he says and comes forward. Still you complain. He can do no right in your eyes. You’re the very definition of a hater. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      You said he was going to box because he is a lying whatever. Instead he does exactly as he says and comes forward. Still you complain. He can do no right in your eyes. You’re the very definition of a hater. Sad.
      He's just got a sore v@gina because Fury's performance made him look like a casual. Ever since the first fight he said it was literally impossible for Fury to hurt Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        Originally posted by denium View Post
        He's just got a sore v@gina because Fury's performance made him look like a casual. Ever since the first fight he said it was literally impossible for Fury to hurt Wilder.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Wilder put himself in the positions to be leaned on. Ducking down to avoid punches. When someone ducks down pushing on you the natural reaction is to grab and lean over them.
        A bitter, bent out of shape cvnt who couldn't have been more wrong can still tell the truth, though

I'm open to listening to Fury fans hail that brilliant display of ''boxing''

Edit -
        I'll green you bastards when I can

Comment

A bitter, bent out of shape cvnt who couldn't have been more wrong can still tell the truth, though

I'm open to listening to Fury fans hail that brilliant display of ''boxing''
          The entire boxing world called it a brilliant performance. The only people trying to take away from it are Wilder and his butthurt fans.

Comment

In 15 months I've gone from trying to convince people what a good fighter Fury was to arguing against the same people that he's not the great that they're claiming.

Ali and Lewis had a proven ability to adapt before and during fights. They overcame so many different styles and saw off the best fighters in strong eras.

Fury had a style that was kryptonite to Wlad and adapted to batter the worst reigning champion in history.

Let's not get carried away.

I still think the Ali that beat Foreman was so smart that he could have beaten any style, any ability in any conditions that night. He was just good enough to pick the way that made the point he wanted to make.

Comment

The entire boxing world called it a brilliant performance. The only people trying to take away from it are Wilder and his butthurt fans.
              Kidding and exaggerating aside, if that was someone else in there fighting Wilder..........

Comment

Fury beat a big bum but from a boxing perspective, after watching the fight again, I don't know why people think Fury is more skilled or fluid than Josh.

Fury is just awkward and he moves well for his size but I think Josh and Andy Ruiz are the two most skilled heavies.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  Fury beat a big bum but from a boxing perspective, after watching the fight again, I don't know why people think Fury is more skilled or fluid than Josh.

Fury is just awkward and he moves well for his size but I think Josh and Andy Ruiz are the two most skilled heavies.
                  Fury is far more skilled than AJ, ridiculously more so. Ruiz is a fat useless bum.

Even your bumboy Hatman knows the score now. Fury is the A side and will beat the crap out of AJ and stop him.

Fury is levels above Joshua and everyone else, and it will be proven very soon.

Comment

Kidding and exaggerating aside, if that was someone else in there fighting Wilder..........
                    Wilder would've knocked them out. GayJ doesn't have the skills to do what Fury did.

Wilder should still be #2 in the rankings, it was Fury who beat him, not GayJ, so why should GayJ leapfrog him?

Comment

Wilder would've knocked them out. GayJ doesn't have the skills to do what Fury did.

Wilder should still be #2 in the rankings, it was Fury who beat him, not GayJ, so why should GayJ leapfrog him?
                      If that other guy's name WASN'T FURY, but fought that exact same way........

You know what I'm trying to say. He won but he looked like crap (while being light years ahead of Wilder).

Credit for have that gif

Comment

Working...
                      X