No announcement yet.

I'd pick Fury over any HW in history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Holmes and Lennox maybe, but Fury beats Ali.
    No chance, his own dad wouldn't back him in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Vitali beating Fury? lol, that was funny.
      Come on now you picked Wilder twice now over Fury in your predictions ,and we know what Vitali would do to Wilder . Vitali would be favorable to win against Fury until Fury can win against an able boxer who attacks with skill,even Wallin put up a better fight then Wilder with a competent boxing capability.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        No chance, his own dad wouldn't back him in that one.
        Too big and strong for Ali, he wouldn't be able to cope with Fury's reach and awkwardness.

Comment

Fury beat Wilder, not Ali

He has better wins
          I’d wait until he deepens his resume a bit more to start signing praises like this

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Too big and strong for Ali, he wouldn't be able to cope with Fury's reach and awkwardness.
            Ali would do to Fury, what Fury does to everyone else. Fury is bigger and stronger, Ali is faster, better footwork and more skilled - all the advantages that Fury has had over almost every opponent he's faced.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Come on now you picked Wilder twice now over Fury in your predictions ,and we know what Vitali would do to Wilder . Vitali would be favorable to win against Fury until Fury can win against an able boxer who attacks with skill,even Wallin put up a better fight then Wilder with a competent boxing capability.
              And what does that mean? I picked against Fury in the first fight because he came back from all that time out of the ring.

I didn't like him changing trainers so close before the fight and picked against him. I didn't and never have in my life thought Wilder is a better fighter than Fury.

But yeah, what does this have to do with a fight against Vitali? I always said that would be even easier for Fury than Wlad and Wilder, both of which were easy fights for Fury.

Comment

Working...
              X