No announcement yet.

I'd pick Fury over any HW in history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    All of a sudden Fury is a power puncher? I'm confident AJ would give Fury far more problems than 1-dimensional Wilder did.
    He's not a one punch KO artist but he hits plenty hard enough to smash AJs glass chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      A person can win in an ugly fashion. Which perfectly describes Fury's performance.

But people are so engrossed with the winning part. So enamored with the TKO part. Not caring about what actually happened.
      You're acting like this is the first rough fight in history. There's been plenty of far rougher title fights than Fury-Wilder II.

Do you expect Fury to stand in the middle of the ring and let Wilder knock him out?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        This is getting out of hand now.
        Tyson Fury has beaten a extremely limited, possibly the most limited WBC Heavyweight champion in history of the sport 'A limited big puncher, who cannot win rounds' I give credit for Fury winning, and being the first man brave enough to roll the dice against Wilder 'But in comparison to Muhammad Ali's win over Foreman HIS win is not as great 'Foreman was a big puncher who was not limited, possibly the strongest/most durable heavyweight of all time 'And he could also win rounds etc'

Deontay Wilder is probably the most limited big puncher in the history of the sport, his punches have no power when smothered 'And he struggles to do anything creatively, and looks like a novice' SOMEBODY on this site mentioned that they wanted Tyson Fury to win for the sake of the sweet science because? It was embarrassing how Wilder's power was just canceling out and hiding all of his flaws.

As Antonio Tarver has recently just stated 'Wilder really needs to start from the bottom again and build his foundation'.

People will ride this wave high, that is the nature of culture in today's society 'I am made up Tyson Fury won, but I am keeping things in perspective'.

Note: I was neutral on the fight, but I did state that Fury was going to fight the way he did etc
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-27-2020, 07:03 AM.

Comment

You idiots can't on one hand call Wilder unskilled and on the other hand say Fury is the greatest for beating this unskilled opponent? it don't add up. fact is this is literally the worst era of heavyweights in boxing history. a fighter like Razor Ruddock would be a world champion today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
            You idiots can't on one hand call Wilder unskilled and on the other hand say Fury is the greatest for beating this unskilled opponent? it don't add up. fact is this is literally the worst era of heavyweights in boxing history. a fighter like Razor Ruddock would be a world champion today.
            He's unskilled but he's also the hardest puncher in the history of boxing and was a 5yr long reigning unbeaten world champion....

Oh, and Fury would've smashed Razor to bits!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              He's unskilled but he's also the hardest puncher in the history of boxing and was a 5yr long reigning unbeaten world champion....

Oh, and Fury would've smashed Razor to bits!
              lol don't try to credit Wilder now just because Fury won. 5 year reign and who did he beat?? all you Fury fans been tarnishing Wilder as a fighter for how he swings and also diminishing his resume. but now you must change the narrative to lift Fury higher in your mind. Fury would not smash any heavyweight from the 90's "to bits". none. We are living in the weakest era of heavyweights ever. Ken Norton would be undisputed today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                lol don't try to credit Wilder now just because Fury won. 5 year reign and who did he beat?? all you Fury fans been tarnishing Wilder as a fighter for how he swings and also diminishing his resume. but now you must change the narrative to lift Fury higher in your mind. Fury would not smash any heavyweight from the 90's "to bits". none. We are living in the weakest era of heavyweights ever. Ken Norton would be undisputed today.
                You said that Wilder would knock Fury out.

You don't know anything about boxing so excuse me if I don't take your opinion seriously.

I'm just telling you the facts. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  He's not a one punch KO artist but he hits plenty hard enough to smash AJs glass chin.
                  And AJ hits hard enough to put Fury down and keep him down so....

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    He took a page out of Steward's playbook against Wilder, that's the smother/lean/hold style that he taught to Wlad & Lewis. It makes you nearly unbeatable, you become a master of distance & it zaps your opponents legs while you expend very little energy. I thought I'd never see this style again but he brought it back against Wilder. I think this is peak Fury and I'd favor him over anybody in the history of the sport.
                    - -U pickin' U heinie nuggets again?

Comment

Id like to know where you Fury fans are buying your crack.

Comment

Working...
                      X