Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fought As Dirty As Possible, But Bayless Let Him Get Away With It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    Sure Bro - Fury was so afraid he walked straight to the self proclaimed baddest man on the planet and hardest hitting hw ever and straight punked his overrated ass!! Fury chose to go for the Ko because he got robbed of the decision when he chose to outbox Wilder in the 1st fight. And Wilder has no class in his Ko victories - all that dancing, smiling, throat-slashing in the ring after knockdowns - that’s classy and stylish!! Karma is mother and caught up with Bumsquad!!
    Can you imagine a 273 lbs man who looks like he smells like a fat fucking dirty pig, leaning and head locking you while he punches you in the body? I betcha he stunk like shit too. How disgusting it is for the amount abuse that Wilder had to endure just for fighting this man? Deontay never fought anyone like that in his career.
    Last edited by champion4ever; 02-25-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Wilder is the best fighter the world has ever seen. He is a victim of today s corrupt boxing business.,... Those corrupt promoters want to make a fight between two useless UK boxing Fake clown champs( Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury) at Wembley stadium to make a lot of money. This fight was fixed and bribed. If this can be carefully followed Wilder was given something in his water by that white trator assistant trainer to be Deasy during the fight. I AM TELLING U THE IS A HIGH POSSIBLY THAT WILDER WAS DRUGED BY THOSE PEOPLE.

Comment

• First KD was clean Right to back of the head.

Only clear thing was a missed DQ of Fury.

Bayless should never ref again

Comment

• U could see something was wrong with Wilder those American Jewish promoters must have spiked his water or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            3 people who know less than me about boxing can't tell me who won.
            So...3 TRAINED boxing judges, who do it for a living, somehow know less than a keyboard warrior.

Ok

Comment

• Originally posted by isaaktladi View Post
              Wilder is the best fighter the world has ever seen. He is a victim of today s corrupt boxing business.,... Those corrupt promoters want to make a fight between two useless UK boxing Fake clown champs( Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury) at Wembley stadium to make a lot of money. This fight was fixed and bribed. If this can be carefully followed Wilder was given something in his water by that white trator assistant trainer to be Deasy during the fight. I AM TELLING U THE IS A HIGH POSSIBLY THAT WILDER WAS DRUGED BY THOSE PEOPLE.
              Lol hilarious Bro!!! Right up there with “it was my costumes with the heavy batteries fault”!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by petegrif View Post
                If Fury had just fought a clean fight at distance I'd have won like the first fight.

Problem is Wilder just isn't very smart.

He will probably take the rematch because there is no way he (and his manager) can't get anything like the money any other way. Other fighters now know how to beat him and he won't get paid as much for fighting them. He could literally fight another 6 fights with all the risk that entails and not get paid as much as one fight with Fury.

He will get his ass kicked. For his sake I hope the letdown and destruction of his legacy doesn't throw him into depression like it did to big George. But on the bright side, maybe he will make a fortune promoting barbecues, pretty sure he could do a good job of that.
                Please don't equate him or his loss to Foreman in any way shape or form. Foreman is the atg- most well rounded hw imho (despite losing to Ali)Wilder isn't in his stratosphere & it sounds like you're a hater against Foreman

Comment

• Pathetic excuses from a pathetic American bum

Comment

• head locks and rabbit punches are technically "illegal" but they are almost always ignored and never penalized. this is nothing new. If you want to see a real head lock fest go watch Ali vs Frazier 2. Ali put Frazier in about 30 head locks per round. it's an OG boxing tactic to sap your opponents energy.

Comment

• I think there is a grain of truth. Yes, Fury got rough and pressed the boundaries of what is legal. Fury used his bulk and physical strength to keep Wilder from setting his feet to throw and also to take away Wilder's legs. It was a great plan which worked like it was scripted.

Bottom line though is that Bayless did a pretty good job and if you are going to rematch and hope to compete, you better come up with an answer that does not rely or even involve a referee's intervention.

Comment

Working...
                      X