Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Got Destroyed, Proper Beaten Up, I Was Happy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naijad View Post
    lol you expect it and you definitely deserve it for all the crap you and your fellow fans dished out after joshua lost.

Wilder isn't finished but his aura of invincibility certainly is, that aura that allowed his fans to dismiss viable opponents, like i said after saturday night there should be no more fantasy match up victories for him against other top 10 guys.

We don't want to hear how he'd brutally ko aj, ruiz and even whyte...... Now you earn your victories in the ring. No more talk of how he'd go undefeated against everyone aj has fought or how klitschko wouldn't have been able to stay away from his right hand etc. That card is played out for wilder and his fans.

Wilder can bounce back but he has to earn it with results in the ring cause suddenly that resume doesn't look so great when you factor in that most already thought he lost the first fight.
    we all have our day, its the brits time, so i respect it, after i talked my sht i said aj can bounce back, i dont see how wilder had incincibility he is just a puncher who is athletic, eventually someone with the tools would figure out a way to win but im still riding with him to beat aj, i dont think he will ever beat fury.

Comment

Just like all the boxers & people coming out saying how they would beat Joshua after The first Ruiz fight. They all would do this & do that. Now they will come out & do the same for Wilder. Now both Joshua & Wilder have lost & have had their stock drop some. Now the aura is gone. Fury is the king! Everyone crapped on his resume but now he can say he ended the 10 year reign of Klitschko & the 5 year reign of Wilder. He has held all 4 belts in his career & never lost the first 3 in the ring. He is the true lineal HW champion of the world not Joshua. Joshua needs to beat Fury to be considered the champion as he just collected Fury’s vacant belts...

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        we all have our day, its the brits time, so i respect it, after i talked my sht i said aj can bounce back, i dont see how wilder had incincibility he is just a puncher who is athletic, eventually someone with the tools would figure out a way to win but im still riding with him to beat aj, i dont think he will ever beat fury.
        I’ve always felt Joshua would beat Wilder but I never gave him the fantasy win.... they have to settle it in the ring. Even if AJ goes on to overcome the odds against Fury that won’t entitle him to a hypothetical or theoretical victory over Wilder. Anyway man I respect you for taking the loss well.

I don’t feel bad for Wilder but deep down it was frustrating watching him look so lost in there because none of his useless yes-man corner men ever told him the truth about his boxing ability. Seriously!!

Give Wilder the skills of even a guy like Gerald Washington and you’d be looking at a fantastic fighter. He has all the physical gifts but none of the fundamentals and as much as I don’t like him it irks me watching him not ever improve.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Just like all the boxers & people coming out saying how they would beat Joshua after The first Ruiz fight. They all would do this & do that. Now they will come out & do the same for Wilder. Now both Joshua & Wilder have lost & have had their stock drop some. Now the aura is gone. Fury is the king! Everyone crapped on his resume but now he can say he ended the 10 year reign of Klitschko & the 5 year reign of Wilder. He has held all 4 belts in his career & never lost the first 3 in the ring. He is the true lineal HW champion of the world not Joshua. Joshua needs to beat Fury to be considered the champion as he just collected Fury’s vacant belts...
          There's no 0s left for Fury to take, like you say, Fury has now nearly completed boxing. The only thing left is unifying all the belts.

Comment

Fury will eventually lose himself heavyweights don’t go undefeated

Comment

Lol wow Wilder losing 1 fight to the best heavyweight at the moment and now hes finished and can never come back you guys are unbelievable I understand you guys are happy your Tyson Boar Meat Fury won but everyone saying Whyte would do the same is comical that fatass isn't in the same league as Fury he is not 6'9 with an 85 in reach so he is not going to be able to walk down Wilder like that while keeping distance completely different styles Wilder has an 83 in reach Dillian has a 78 in reach.

Isn't Dillian Whyte the same dude who almost got uppercut out the ring by AJ and was left on his back at least Wilder went out standing. Oh yeah wasn't it the same guy who Dereck Chisora beat up for 12 rounds and got robbed and beat up him up in the rematch until he landed that good left hook it's the same **** he is saying about Wilder he gets outboxed and lands one punch well that's that happened for Dillian in the Chisora rematch. This guy Whyte also fades in fights even with steroids he almost got knocked out by Parker and Rivas in the 12th round even with all the juice. He is no one to be talking you guys are going overboard saying he would win he is not a great boxer and when was the last time he dropped someone with a body shot himself? Fury won straight up he was the better man that night but did you all forget how much trouble he had with Otto Wallin though oh but it was an off night for Fury so Wilder can't have one either?

Comment

Whyte really shouldn't be talking much...

but I Get it, they hate each other so that comes with the Territory I wouldn't expect anything less

That is the thing, when you run your mouth you do have to back it up every time. You will get ZERO Sympathy when you lose when you walk around with that type of Confidence and Bravado. Same thing with AB after Maidana beat him down, people absolutely tore him apart and had all types of Memes about him

Wilder will be fine after a few weeks

Comment

Wilder vs Whyte next then. Put up or shut up. And lol at these fools counting Wilder out.

Comment

Kannabis kid, wake up from your slumber o slugger, what deontay suffer is far worse than AJ. Wilder can't ever revenge loss to Fury listen to Andre Ward. Some gotta smack fact about Wilder boxing brain. His last 4 fights showed a boxer with tenacity will beat wilder...... Age defeated Ortiz not Wilder on 2 occasions while Fury got robbed first so........... Are u seeing wella now?

Comment

I paras y as beating was serious. The guy who threw towel was an ex boxer and saw what Deontay was suffering.

Comment

Working...
                      X