Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Got Destroyed, Proper Beaten Up, I Was Happy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Wilder should take the rematch, the lame excuse of his crown weighing too much is exactly that very lame. Soldiers routinely carry around 60 to 100lbs of gear, how can he expect us to believe that him wearing a 40lb crown for like 10-20 minutes would completely gas him? He is an elite athlete lol.

Now, I think Wilder Vs. Whyte should be the fight that should happen next for Wilder that would be an interesting clash. We need to see Fury and AJ go at it, that trumps anything that could happen in boxing right now easily the best fight of 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      There's about 100 players in the NFL that would knocked Fury into outer space if they had as much training and experience as him.
      Lol the sore loserness continues. The UK has two different forms of rugby in their top 5 sports, and BOTH have a much larger HW sized talent pool than boxing does. Also a quick look at boxrec shows that the US has over 5 times as many active HWs as the UK right now. As usual we get the NFL and NBA excuse whenever Americans dont do well at something, like the other 7 billion people on the planet only play one sport.

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Lennox Lewis and both Klitschko's would have b#tch slapped him in their primes
      Finally something we can agree on.

Comment

Discombobulated. Beaten and donkified.

Comment

Originally posted by MH brit View Post
          Whyte would have wipe the floor with Wilder if he fought the same way as Tyson did on Saturday night ! Dillion would have killed the body son. Wilder needs to think long and hard about returning to the ring because that beating was bad ! And he's got a family to think about.
          well wilder aint retiring. headline on yahoo news today is wilder saying the costume he wore ruined his legs. Fury never hurt him. he went against the ref who tried to save him. he is insane and will not retire. I say he can still KO whyte easily and I detest wilder

Comment

We got to get this fight I think this is the heavyweight fight that excites me the most, they'res so much intrigue there and Whyte won't be a slow easy to hit target like Breazeale. I still back Wilder but it would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
              Lol the sore loserness continues. The UK has two different forms of rugby in their top 5 sports, and BOTH have a much larger HW sized talent pool than boxing does. Also a quick look at boxrec shows that the US has over 5 times as many active HWs as the UK right now. As usual we get the NFL and NBA excuse whenever Americans dont do well at something, like the other 7 billion people on the planet only play one sport.

Finally something we can agree on.
              I am not a Wilder fan and was rooting for Tyson Fury so there goes your theory. I just don't agree with the corner stoppage. In a way, it cheapened Tyson's victory as well.

Comment

Working...
              X