Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Got Destroyed, Proper Beaten Up, I Was Happy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
    Then why didn’t Beyonce give Whyte his shot??? Your drama queen got destroyed by a Brit, if Whyte and Wilder where to fight tomorow my money would be on Whyte! Wilder is done, Fury are his right hand but still came forward, the right is way overrated!
    Fury >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Whyte

Don't even try it

All brits aren't created equal when it comes to boxing

Let me guess, brits are rallying behind Tyson now that he's champ? Yup, that's how the band wagon rolls

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      I expect this from the brits my only question is how does losing to one of the top 3 in the division make you finished?
      Lol you expect it and you definitely deserve it for all the crap you and your fellow fans dished out after Joshua lost.

Wilder isn't finished but his aura of invincibility certainly is, that aura that allowed his fans to dismiss viable opponents, like I said after Saturday night there should be no more fantasy match up victories for him against other top 10 guys.

We don't want to hear how he'd brutally KO AJ, Ruiz and even Whyte...... now you earn your victories in the ring. No more talk of how he'd go undefeated against everyone AJ has fought or how Klitschko wouldn't have been able to stay away from his right hand etc. That card is played out for Wilder and his fans.

Wilder can bounce back but he has to earn it with results in the ring cause suddenly that resume doesn't look so great when you factor in that most already thought he lost the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post

Don't even try it

Let me guess, brits are rallying behind Tyson now that he's champ? Yup, that's how the band wagon rolls
        On paper yes, but Whyte deserves a chance and he deserves to ahave it play out, AJ-Ruiz1 and the Fury brutal beating of Wilder is testament to reality.

Wilder fan girls and the racist LDBC fan girl club would all cry to sleep and hide for the next 6 months.

Comment

Now you got these guys acting like they could have don't it. Both Ortiz and Szpilka tried to press Wilder and look what they got. Whyte doesn't have half of Fury's boxing ability.

Comment

Fury is a unique fighter.

Wilder can't beat him...but that doesn't mean he wouldn't stomp a mudhole in Shyte and Gay J.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              Dillian "Aint" Whyte is full of s hit cause he is a low tier fighter perfect for wilder to KO
              Wilder? Who gives a **** about Wilder? Whyte is the mandatory to Tyson Fury's WBC World title. I'm sure Whyte couldn't give 2 turds about Wilder anymore.

I hope Wilder wants to fight Whyte now and Whyte sends him a text saying he won't fight him for atleast 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Now you got these guys acting like they could have don't it. Both Ortiz and Szpilka tried to press Wilder and look what they got. Whyte doesn't have half of Fury's boxing ability.
                Szpilka? Ortiz? Whyte would beat those two hands down. Whyte has more power than Fury, Whyte has more boxing fundamentals than Wilder all he has to do is avoid the overrated right hand to hand Wilder an hass whopping, last I checked Wilder had a broken ear drum and jaw and was stretched off to an hospital. So called bad man couldn’t even make it for his post fight interview. Lolssss

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Fury is a unique fighter.

Wilder can't beat him...but that doesn't mean he wouldn't stomp a mudhole in Shyte and Gay J.
                  Your opinion till we have it played out on an actual fight,you Wilder fan girls haven’t learnt anything have you?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post

Don't even try it

Assuming he doesnt turn up in the same state he was in in the Wach fight, Whyte is a dangerous match up for Wilder. Big rough strong, in his prime, willing to get right in Wilders face and has a vicious left hook that could easily catch Wilder and hurt him bad. Its a high risk, low reward fight.

Fury beat Wilder twice already, AJ should be favoured to beat Wilder, Whyte is a toss up....****, i'd throw Dubois and Joyce in there as well actually as serious threats. 5 different Brits there, not bad.

Also Fury has always had plenty of support in the UK, he won athlete of the year one year iirc and theres been plenty of anti-AJ/Matchroom people on his bandwagon for years.. Hes not been as popular as Joshua (or gotten as much mainstream media love) generally but half the crowd in Vegas were Brits ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                      Your opinion till we have it played out on an actual fight,you Wilder fan girls haven’t learnt anything have you?
                      I learned that Fury is a versatile, intelligent big man.

But that has fuck all to do with Shyte and Joshua. They had nothing to do with Wilder losing.

Comment

Working...
                      X