Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Got Destroyed, Proper Beaten Up, I Was Happy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Got Destroyed, Proper Beaten Up, I Was Happy!

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte had a bittersweet moment as he watched Tyson Fury stop Deontay Wilder in seven rounds to capture the WBC world title on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Fury dropped Wilder twice, in the third and fifth, before Wilder's corner threw in the towel in the seventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hated to see it but yes Wilder got beaten up. Even as a Wilder fan I had stated that if Fury actually fought the fight he said he would that he'd probably win. Fury proved that not only can he box but he is one heck of a fighter as well.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      I hated to see it but yes Wilder got beaten up. Even as a Wilder fan I had stated that if Fury actually fought the fight he said he would that he'd probably win. Fury proved that not only can he box but he is one heck of a fighter as well.
      There were two scenarios, Wilder wins by KO or Fury solidifies he was robbed by winning even stronger.

Comment

Yup. One Trick Phony got destroyed. I wonder what hurts him more, being exposed in front of his own people or turning down that DAZN deal? His psyche is broken forever, plus he can't adapt. He's done. PBC occultists got what they wished for Joshua. What goes around, comes around.

Comment

Dillian "Aint" Whyte is full of s hit cause he is a low tier fighter perfect for wilder to KO

Comment

So speaks the steroid pumping, prophetic picker of yesterday's horse races.

Comment

Of course Whyte was happy, now he doesn't have to fight Wilder.

How's he going to get out of a Fury fight though...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Of course Whyte was happy, now he doesn't have to fight Wilder.

How's he going to get out of a Fury fight though...
                He doesn't actually say that in the article. Not sure why it's in the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  Dillian "Aint" Whyte is full of s hit cause he is a low tier fighter perfect for wilder to KO
                  Dillian eats Wilder. If he was such easy pickings, history suggests he'd have got the fight.

Comment

JaFAKEn is a mong but he’s right about wilder’s total lack of boxing IQ. I’ve been saying it for a while, that habit of letting his opponents dictate the pace, losing rounds, and not throwing punches was bound to bite him in the ass. Wilder CANNOT adjust and if he fails to fire his corner and get a totally new strategy and approach then he is effectively done.

Comment

Working...
                    X