Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be talked about more in 100 years? Floyd Mayweather Jr or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    How the fck can you talk about cheated scales and Manny, fck me he is the biggest manipulator and abuser of weight clauses in the history of boxing, he is the greatest ever for CWs. His career was manufactured out of them .

Nobody handicapped more opponents and cherry picked more broken fighters to get a win than Manny .
    Finer details please. Floyd cheated scales in beating the only man Pac lost to. Floyd as a general rule of thumb didn't beat people who have wins over pac.

The only common opponent beat easier happened to be when Floyd cheated scales and bloated up 2 divisions
    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-13-2020, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Would you rather be remembered as John Wick or as some guy who couldn’t read that bored people to sleep with regularity?

I can imagine how fun a visit to a Mayweather fans house would be. Evening would consist of a 1 hour slideshow followed by apple juice and listening to them talk nonstop about how great they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Yes, thanks for reminder, will be remembered for fighting past prime 39 year old ssm, whilst claiming its a great win, an age where floyds fighting kickboxers.

But Pac is talked about more, in this page alone with threads like fighting ggg, bh saying Pac s greater than floyd, Garcia saying Pac outclassed Crawford at 41.

When does Floyd get this much a ss kissing?
        Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        It was a good win for Floyd the SSM fight even if SSM werent 100% in that fight.

SSM was coming off a good win but he was still past best.
        Roach thought SSM might be too big for PAC at that point in time, not too good.

People saying Floyd would duck SSM isn't something g to be proud and boast about now. People just thought fkloyd was a duckjer period because he hardkly ever fought back then. Yes Floyd ducked jmm, SSM, everyone! So what? Floyd will get the credit foir beating past prime SSM that he deserves,

Comment

• Numbers don't lie and we clearly see on who will be most remembered and it's not even close..

Comment

• I thought about this question last night......

Comment

• Come on how come old threads like this get bumped up?
              If I was betting man id say pac. Being one of the best WWs at 42 years old after becoming flyweight champ at 19 years of age.
              You can't write this script

Comment

• Of course KingMay, he's undefeated, his 50-0 will never be broken by anybody... Why would future people talk about GrandPac? Nobody talks about people with 7 losses...

If I'll have kids and grandkids, I'll proudly show them KingMay fights instead of showing them Cocomelon or whatsoever...

Comment

• No one will ever watch a Floyd fight for fun. Pacquiao has been in dozens of fight of the year contenders

Comment

• Floyd is too much of an attention whore

Comment

• Emmanuel "Manny" Dapidran Pacquiao Sr.

902.gif

Comment

Working...
                      X