Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin made all his supporters fools yet we still have some defending him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    its entirely unrelated to what you wrote.

done.

You mentioning that Cotto took a weak defence before Canelo means nothing more than he felt like a weak defence before facing a true multiweight champions Canelo.
    So why didn't he take a weak defense against Golovkin?

And that still is contrary to your initial claim...

Comment

maybe but cotto would be nearly 40 by the time GGG won a title in the ring, so he'd have to get in the queue with everyone offering a title, and he'd be several places down the queue.
      Several places down the queue... Unless you're a "weak defense"...

How many damn excuses do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        No it's not.
        it is that he felt like a weak defence between two major players.

You should know that excuse well- its the same excuse you use for all the weak GOlovkin defences that he had in between 3 solid opponents.

But you need to use that excuse spread over an entire Golovkin career, not between two fights like cotto haha.

Comment

it is that he felt like a weak defence between two major players.

You should know that - its the same excuse you use for all the weak GOlovkin defences that he had in between 3 solid opponents. But your excuse spreads over an entire career.
          So, which is it? Make up your mind.

Is it "non champs get in queue", or is it "he can have a weak defense?"

We all know the answer. It's "anybody but Golovkin."

Comment

So, which is it? Make up your mind.

Is it "non champs get in queue", or is it "he can have a weak defense?"

We all know the answer. It's "anybody but Golovkin."
            you should edit your post ASAP, it looks like buffonery in reply to what I wrote.

Comment

its entirely unrelated to what you wrote.

done.

You mentioning that Cotto took a weak defence before Canelo means nothing more than he felt like a weak defence before facing a true multiweight champions Canelo.
              Another lie. Canelo wasn't even a champion...

Comment

you should edit your post ASAP, it looks like buffonery in reply to what I wrote.
                I think you should log off and forget this thread. You've put your foot in your mouth, kid.

Now, answer my questions, and stop lying.

Comment

Buffoonery*

Lawls

Comment

I think you should log off and forget this thread. You've put your foot in your mouth, kid.

Now, answer my questions, and stop lying.
                    I gave you a chance to edit, you should have taken it instead of trying to maintain I am lying.

Now you are going to have to explain why you think Cotto doesnt deserve a single weak defence between two ATG types Martinez and Canelo YET GGG deserves consecutive runs of weak opponents.

Good luck.

Comment

Oh, I need to edit. Should I edit this...
                      Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                      so he'd have to get in the queue with everyone offering a title, and he'd be several places down the queue.
                      Tell me again what belt Geale was offering...
                      you are saying whats the excuse for Cotto also facing Geale. Cotto HAD won a title, and they were fighting for that,
                      What the actual fuçk does the above mean? Hadn't Cotto won a title when GGG was his mandatory??
                      Clowns will say anything
                      Cotto took a weak defence before Canelo means nothing more than he felt like a weak defence before facing a true multiweight champions Canelo.
                      Before it was champs only. When hit with the fact about Geale, it now turns into weak defense. Hard to keep the excuses straight.

And the part about Canelo being a true MW champ is funny... Let me ask, were you one of the ones that used "he's not a full-fledged MW" excuse when Canelo was ducking??

Take your lies and bullsheit excuses somewhere else...
                      Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 02-12-2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X