Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin made all his supporters fools yet we still have some defending him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    i can see you are going to continue arguing that a champion should fight 3 greats consecutively, whilst you are also defending golovkin's resume.

bit late now, but you should have taken the chance i gave u to edit your argument. dont say i didnt try to giv u a leg.
    That's not the assertion that I'm challenging. That's you changing your argument. The assertion I'm challenging is what you initially wrote about Golovkin not being a champion, then switching to not having won a belt in the ring.

Because that's what you said. When you said something about Cotto being better, I said, It's a shame they were never in the same division. That's when you said "non champions get in queue." You didn't say Golovkin was a great, and Cotto deserved an easy fight. You said Golovkin wasn't a champ.

So why are you now asking me to refute a position you didn't take?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      So you can't say Cotto ducked him. Golovkin had a choice and he chose step aside money.
      I'm not making an assertion, I'm challenging one. I'm challenging the assertion that Cotto didn't fight Golovkin because Golovkin lacked champion status.

Thank you for helping me with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        i can see you are going to continue arguing that a champion should fight 3 greats consecutively...
        Today, Golovkin is an ATG. Funny, when we started, Golovkin was just
        Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        but ggg... 5th best opponent probably.

Canelo obviously has many good opponents to add, so GGG may fall as low as 10th best opponent for him.
        Canelos 10th best opponent.

Great, doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          there is NO distinction... you 12yo fap-monkey...

FACT: you simply CANNOT twist the words of Steve Weisfeld to somehow insinuate that Golovkin beat Canelo in the rematch...

because...

WEISFELD WAS AN OFFICIAL JUDGE FOR THAT FIGHT...

... AND HE SCORED THAT FIGHT FOR CANELO !!

looooooooool

fookin hilarious
          Lol you really don't get it...I love it...you're so slow but you're funny man...here I know you're simple but I'll try to help ya out again, sincerely:

1) Weisfeld article pointed out how he and other judges score fights - namely that they are just scoring the punches landed and their effectiveness

2) Even agreeing on that criteria, reasonable people can differ on how a fight is scored...as evaluating punch effectiveness is subjective.

3) But most importantly...there is corruption in boxing...and often times in big fights/A side fights...the A-side gets the cards he needs...this is especially true for Canelo fights in Vegas.

That you can't understand all of that is so funny lol...you're so simple dude lolololololol...honestly not trying to be rude man but it is funny that you don't get that lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            Lol you really don't get it...I love it...you're so slow but you're funny man...here I know you're simple but I'll try to help ya out again, sincerely:

1) Weisfeld article pointed out how he and other judges score fights - namely that they are just scoring the punches landed and their effectiveness

2) Even agreeing on that criteria, reasonable people can differ on how a fight is scored...as evaluating punch effectiveness is subjective.

3) But most importantly...there is corruption in boxing...and often times in big fights/A side fights...the A-side gets the cards he needs...this is especially true for Canelo fights in Vegas.

That you can't understand all of that is so funny lol...you're so simple dude lolololololol...honestly not trying to be rude man but it is funny that you don't get that lol.

FACT:..... the guy who you insist proves that Golovkin beat Canelo in the rematch... SCORED THAT FIGHT FOR CANELO !!

which is fookin hilarious

Comment

FACT:..... the guy who you insist proves that Golovkin beat Canelo in the rematch... SCORED THAT FIGHT FOR CANELO !!

which is fookin hilarious
              Lolololol you still really don't get it...so funny man

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Today, Golovkin is an ATG. Funny, when we started, Golovkin was just

Canelos 10th best opponent.

Great, doe...
                Cant change the mind if people who are closed minded like the Canelo fangirl trash.

In one breath that guy says, you expect Canelo to take 3 hard fights in a row?

Then right after will bust GGG for fighting Vanes in between the Canelo fight.

Jacob's
                Canelo
                Vanes
                Canelo

Oh so Canelo can have easy fights but not GGG? Oh he ducked Andrade and Charlo!

Both who werent even relevant at 160 when these fights took place.

Both of which Canelo never fought himself despite being in the same divisions longer.

And Andrades best win is literally agaisnt Vanes who GGG koed in 2 rounds.

Then the want to bash him for weak opposition like brooks but forget Canelo fought Amir Khan, Liam Smith, JCC etc.

Imo their resumes are pretty damn similar it's just Canelo had better options.

Like name anyone good at 154-168 during 2012-2016 that is considered an ATG or HOF? Like none.

The only guy is Cotto and he isnt even a ATG MW. Hes a small guy that paid GGG step aside money because he didnt want that and GGG took it because he KNEW he would get Cotto or Canelo because he was the mandatory.

What he didnt expect was Canelo to ***** out and drop the belt.

I love GGG because GGG ruins these peoples lives. Also, they cant pretend to fight you because you actually showed up.

Comment

Lolololol you still really don't get it...so funny man

oh, I get it alright

fookin hilarious LMAO

Comment

oh, I get it alright

fookin hilarious LMAO
                    Dude lol you really don't...I mean look at the bolded part...it doesn't even make sense man...it's funny though so thanks

Comment

Dude lol you really don't...I mean look at the bolded part...it doesn't even make sense man...it's funny though so thanks

you simply fail to realize how ****** you look

it is 100% IMPOSSIBLE for you to somehow twist the words of an official judge who scored the rematch for Canelo... to somehow suggest that Golovkin won

100% impossible

simply because... HE SCORED THAT FIGHT FOR CANELO loooool

if Weisfeld in any way agreed with your spin and bullshlt, he would have scored that fight for Golovkin... but, he did not... so, STFU you silly crybaby kid LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X