Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin made all his supporters fools yet we still have some defending him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fookin hilarious

in a thread titled... " Golovkin made all his supporters fools "

I am having a conversation with a guy who misquoted professional boxing judge Steve Weisfeld, attempting to twist his words to suggest that Golovkin best Canelo in the rematch...

... but he had no idea whatsoever that Weisfeld was actually an official judge for that fight, and he scored the bout for Canelo...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=818903

HILARIOUS !!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      fookin hilarious

in a thread titled... " Golovkin made all his supporters fools "

I am having a conversation with a guy who misquoted professional boxing judge Steve Weisfeld, attempting to twist his words to suggest that Golovkin best Canelo in the rematch...

... but he had no idea whatsoever that Weisfeld was actually an official judge for that fight, and he scored the bout for Canelo...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=818903

HILARIOUS !!

Lololol you're really cracking me up man...I can see you struggling over there...you really don't understand the distinction made there, but you're really trying to wrap your head around it It's really funny and I really appreciate it...seeing you squirming is honestly hilarious lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
        Lol you really don't get it...I love it...you're so slow but you're funny man...here I know you're simple but I'll try to help ya out again, sincerely:

1) Weisfeld article pointed out how he and other judges score fights - namely that they are just scoring the punches landed and their effectiveness

2) Even agreeing on that criteria, reasonable people can differ on how a fight is scored...as evaluating punch effectiveness is subjective.

3) But most importantly...there is corruption in boxing...and often times in big fights/A side fights...the A-side gets the cards he needs...this is especially true for Canelo fights in Vegas.

That you can't understand all of that is so funny lol...you're so simple dude lolololololol...honestly not trying to be rude man but it is funny that you don't get that lol.
        Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        you simply fail to realize how stupid you look

it is 100% IMPOSSIBLE for you to somehow twist the words of an official judge who scored the rematch for Canelo... to somehow suggest that Golovkin won

100% impossible

simply because... HE SCORED THAT FIGHT FOR CANELO loooool

if Weisfeld in any way agreed with your spin and bullshlt, he would have scored that fight for Golovkin... but, he did not... so, STFU you silly crybaby kid LMAO
        Lol dude you're a literal idiot...I love it...I already explained it to you previously...try reading that post again and this time really try to read it and understand what it is saying...I know it is tough for you but this is how you learn man!! If your brain starts to hurt a little bit, just take a little break and then get right back into it!! Don't be deterred lol.

Again thank you man...of all the things you've said on here...you not understanding this is really the funniest for me...I love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
          Lololol you're really cracking me up man...I can see you struggling over there...you really don't understand the distinction made there, but you're really trying to wrap your head around it It's really funny and I really appreciate it...seeing you squirming is honestly hilarious lol

there is no... " distinction " ... you 12yo fap-monkey

there is only your stupidity... on display, for the world to see

so, let me get this straight...

a guy who wrote an article that you insist proves that Golovkin beat Canelo... also did this...

... is that what you are saying Homer... ?

Comment

Working...
          X