Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin made all his supporters fools yet we still have some defending him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    I gave you a chance to edit, you should have taken it instead of trying to maintain I am lying.

Now you are going to have to explain why you think Cotto doesnt deserve a single weak defence between two ATG types Martinez and Canelo YET GGG deserves consecutive runs of weak opponents.

Good luck.
    No, bruh. I don't need to explain anything. You need to rectify how this statement of "Cotto deserves a weak defense" coincides with "non champions get in queue."

Why in hell would I have to rectify inconsistencies in your statements??

Comment

I gave you a chance to edit, you should have taken it instead of trying to maintain I am lying.

Now you are going to have to explain why you think Cotto doesnt deserve a single weak defence between two ATG types Martinez and Canelo YET GGG deserves consecutive runs of weak opponents.

Good luck.
      Fuçk it, I'll give you an answer to that too. Why doesn't Cotto deserve a weak defense?

My answer: 14 months.

It was 14 months after beating Martinez before Cotto fought Geale. I'd say that plenty of time to rest up for a real challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Fuçk it, I'll give you an answer to that too. Why doesn't Cotto deserve a weak defense?

It was 14 months after beating Martinez before Cotto fought Geale. I'd say that plenty of time to rest up for a real challenge.
        How can a Golovkin fan talk about fighters taking time before a challenge? How old was Golovkin before he fought a challenge?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          How can a Golovkin fan talk about fighters taking time before a challenge? How old was Golovkin before he fought a challenge?
          I don't think Golovkin has ever taken a 14 months interval between fights.

Now, if you're going to jump in the conversation, maybe you can explain why Cotto never fought his mandatory?

Comment

i already answered why cotto faced a single weak defence between 2 ATG types - like 99.9% of champions would choose to between to atg types.

you were supposed to answer why GGG is allowed consecutive weak fights for years. This is what 99.9 % of champions choose not to do.

what forced you to avoid it by answering something else?
            Last edited by DreamFighter; 02-12-2020, 08:19 AM.

Comment

I don't think Golovkin has ever taken a 14 months interval between fights.

Now, if you're going to jump in the conversation, maybe you can explain why Cotto never fought his mandatory?
              because he lost to canelo.

difficult to face a mando when you arent champion, yes?this is what you are demanding, an impossible.

Comment

i already answered why cotto faced a single weak defence between 2 ATG types.

you were supposed to answer why GGG is allowed consecutive weak fights for years.

what forced you to avoid it by answering something else?
                Look at you, trying to pivot the conversation. Do you still stand behind the Statement "non champions get in queue."

Comment

because he lost to canelo.

difficult to face a mando when you arent champion, yes?this is what you are demanding, an impossible.
                  He was champ for a year and a half before losing to Canelo, who, might I add, did not bring a belt to the table, and according to your logic, should have gotten in queue behind those that were

Comment

No, bruh. I don't need to explain anything. You need to rectify how this statement of "Cotto deserves a weak defense" coincides with "non champions get in queue."

Why in hell would I have to rectify inconsistencies in your statements??
                    its consistent with what any champion would do between facing atgs.

its inconsistent with your logic, therefore you must explain why you disagree that between 2 atgs a champ doesnt deserve something a bit easier.

Comment

He was champ for a year and a half before losing to Canelo, who, might I add, did not bring a belt to the table, and according to your logic, should have gotten in queue behind those that were
                      canelo was champion at 3 different weights already, with multititles to boot, including the then current lineal MW.

which lie do you want to maintain again? I'm losing track now.

Comment

Working...
                      X