Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Charlo's Handlers Turned Down 'Very Lucrative Offer' For Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Charlo sisters bum tour continues. Who's the next bum of the month for the charlo sisters?

Comment

• No surprises here the Charlos have been exposed as the biggest frauds in boxing. Glad they are both over 30 now they'll be gone soon enough what wasted careers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
        You won't get an argument from me about De La Hoya's character flaws and failure to hold his team to account for not making sure that Canelo was informed of the possibility of being stripped of his title and his many business missteps, but that does not negate what I said. I said X and you are addressing A, B and C -- apples and oranges and they say.

While I am not a big De La Hoya fan and think that he babbles nonsense at times and has lied on more than one occasion, I think folks have to admit that he has had a measure of success as a businessman and at least in this case it made good sense to remain silent of the amount of money he offered.
        If it was only that he kept silent about the amount of money, I would agree, but he also said he did not recall who he spoke with, and that makes me feel even more suspect about his supposedly "very, very amazing offer."

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          Rumor from the LDBC is that Charlo’s never turn down purses from JC Penny!!! Buy One Get One Free Only!!
          Lol....So Oscar shouldn't have a problem letting anyone borrow his purse huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
            Charlo’s sisters are trash...
            Scared fake fans are trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
              Well **** this thread is about to blow up lmao . Gonna be some wack ass arguments in here hahaha it seems EVERYONE is ducking hey guys ? How about you just watch the fights that get made instead of complaining all day about which ones dont and going off complete speculation as to why and spending 24 hours of your days whining on here acting tough to one another lmao
              F that, we will not comply

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                Charlo turned down the biggest fight anyone could get in all of boxing.

He’s clearly ducking everyone, kidnapping a title and hoping to build his record to 60-0 against bums.
                If you wasn't b!tchin bout pvssy-g doing it & getting his shot in his 38th fight then stop b!tchin bout Mall doing his thing in his 30th fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                  Hearn's 7-10 mil deal for Andrade has been confirmed. No one has confirmed the De La Hoya numbers. They could have low-balled him for multiple fight promo deal. or 1st low-ball offer like Kovalev got. Oscar looked high in that video anyway.
                  No it hasn't, eddie admitted it was a social media "kind of offer"

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Stand by for a ton of incoming shit from Haymon boot lickers about low ball offers, multi fight options, loyalty, and ... "Why can't Jermall fight Triple L?"

Edit: Why should Jermall fight Canelo when Canelo won't fight Andrade?

Forgot that one ...
                    FOH you've been protecting pvssy-g for 5 years already

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      I do understand that contracts would have certain stipulations that won't make the money worth it.

But there is no bigger payday for Charlo out there. He already had to iffy's fights. If he really loses to a lower tier fighter his chances are gone.

Plus I am tired of waiting for the guy to step up already.
                      I think the idea of how you make your money being more important than the overall dollar amount seems to escape many.

Further no one cares if Charlo misses out on money (or any other fighter). Why can't people just be disappointed a fight they wanna see isn't happening without trying to play the blame game.

Comment

Working...
                      X