Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The haters have hated for 5 years and Wilder is still the champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    So 1 bigger challenge? Have i got you to admit its bigger challenge and not bigger challenges?
    Joshua had Andy Ruiz and Kubrat Pulev lined up as his next two opponents.

Wilder had Luis Ortiz and Tyson Fury lined up as his next two opponents.

So it just doesn't make sense to me that the guy you insist is the one ducking would be the sake guy taking the bigger challenges.

None of us are in the room. Promoters lie. We'll never know for sure who to blame.

Common sense would suggest though that the side going the tougher route was probably more willing to take the fight.

Why fight a bigger challenge in Fury, for less money, unless Joshua didn't really want the fight or didn't want it on reasonable terms? What is your logic for saying Wilder is ducking if he chose a tougher opponent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      Not triangle theory?
      There’s no theory at all that fight right there shows you skills levels the key word levels here that’s what you are trying to sweep under the rug because you know Wilder lacks many things and is the most robotic guy in the division but you guys call AJ stiff ?

I’m not sure you guys can curve the fanboyism enough to actually see how easy Wilder is to outbox,the rule of thumb in boxing is you cannot go undefeated relying on a knockouts ,we know this with Because Fury showed that and he’s the only prime top guy with legit proven ability he fought and he lost that fight to a 70% Fury.

Comment

• I still don't understand anyone claiming Wilder and Fury are one and two.

For Fury to be there, you have to believe he beat Wilder. That win being the only good win of his comeback.

For Wilder to be there, you have to believe he didn't lose to Fury. That draw being the best result of his career.

To have them both there, you have to believe both results.

Doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          There’s no theory at all that fight right there shows you skills levels the key word levels here that’s what you are trying to sweep under the rug because you know Wilder lacks many things and is the most robotic guy in the division but you guys call AJ stiff ?

I’m not sure you guys can curve the fanboyism enough to actually see how easy Wilder is to outbox,the rule of thumb in boxing is you cannot go undefeated relying on a knockouts ,we know this with Because Fury showed that and he’s the only prime top guy with legit proven ability he fought and he lost that fight to a 70% Fury.
          I don't think you know what triangle theory is bud. Tech and I were not discussing what triangle theory is because we both agreed, it's a very well known boxing idiom. We were debating just how similar it is to resume debating.

I reckon you're lost.

Comment

He ate right hands throughout the fight and was breathing heavy while blood coming out of his nose ,there was nothing easy about the fight for Ortiz . Why do you guys reiterate instead of really watching the fight .
            He dominated the fight and
            you're trying to rewrite history. There was no struggle and I did watch the fight. You saw what your wanted to see. Doesn't mean it actually happened.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 02-13-2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              He dominated the fight and
              you're trying to rewrite history. There was no struggle and I did watch the fight. You saw what your wanted to see. Doesn't mean it actually happened.
              I invite everyone to look at this link provided ,it clearly shows Ortiz struggled badly with Hammer ,in fact when you see 20 seconds in it shows Ortiz almost gets dropped but I’m the one rewriting history ? Ha

https://youtu.be/tVT40E9HTUw

Comment

I invite everyone to look at this link provided ,it clearly shows Ortiz struggled badly with Hammer ,in fact when you see 20 seconds in it shows Ortiz almost gets dropped but I’m the one rewriting history ? Ha

https://youtu.be/tVT40E9HTUw
                Ortiz nearly pitched a shutout. But according to you he "struggled." Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Ortiz nearly pitched a shutout. But according to you he "struggled." Ha
                  The link provided shows he almost goes down from a body punch followed by left hook ,eats continuous right hands ,video evidence don’t lie like you do . Winning every round doesn’t excuse the fact it was a struggle to get the rounds won, you must be new to boxing ? Ortiz was a bit swelling and bloody after the fight,that’s not evidence of a struggle added getting hurt early even for a brief moment ? Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    I don't think you know what triangle theory is bud. Tech and I were not discussing what triangle theory is because we both agreed, it's a very well known boxing idiom. We were debating just how similar it is to resume debating.

I reckon you're lost.
                    We don’t need triangle theories ,we have video evidence of how Wilder performs and it’s really no change ,he gets out boxed almost always now ,he’s going to be in serious trouble if he ever fights another sizable power puncher who’s in the top 10 ,that trouble can be that someone named Tyson Fury who has more then enough power to hurt him we know this because we saw Wilder buckle a few times last fight,why do we need a triangle theory for that ? Ha

Comment

The link provided shows he almost goes down from a body punch followed by left hook ,eats continuous right hands ,video evidence don’t lie like you do . Winning every round doesn’t excuse the fact it was a struggle to get the rounds won, you must be new to boxing ? Ortiz was a bit swelling and bloody after the fight,that’s not evidence of a struggle added getting hurt early even for a brief moment ? Ha
                      The scorecard shows who the liar is. LOL. Not even one person from the media or judges considered this a struggle for Ortiz. But you can keep rewriting history and lying like most people with agendas do.

Comment

Working...
                      X