Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The haters have hated for 5 years and Wilder is still the champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    It could be 10 years after he’s left ,I got news for you OP troll ,he won’t be liked in 2030 either and even less when his resume gets a full history check. It’s going to be horrible the way it comes crashing down and we won’t even have to wait we can do it right now ? Lol
    Damn man, you're full of hate!

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Damn man, you're full of hate!
      The man who speaks the most facts usually is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
        I think his first fight with Ortiz tops all them though.
        Who is Ortiz? His best wins are Kauffman, Jennings, Scott?

Even Chisora has better wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          The IBU is the EBU. They were the major body in Europe and had joint mandates with the NYSAC for American interest in euro boxing and euro interest in US boxing. They were the biggest body outside of NY period.

They got taken over by the ****s in WWII and turned into the Associazione Pugilistica Professionistica Europea, the allies won the IBU back, the IBU, like all of Europe, was wrecked financially by the war. They partnered with the still strong NYSAC who had grown too large to handle sanctioning fights anymore and created the WBC. The EBU champions are auto ranked on the WBC top tens, the WBC champion are given recognition by the EBU as their world champions.

So, WBC, the poster, tells not lies here.

The NSC's story is quite similar except rather than being based in France they're based in England....so were leveled but their severity remained. The National Sporting Club, who has roots as far back as the Pugilistic Society and Pelican Club reformed as the BBBofC, like the I/EBU the BBBofC had financial difficulty post war and sought ties with the NYSAC for exposure of their fighters. They too would become a regional title with their official world champion being the WBC world champions while their champions are auto ranked on WBC ranking boards.

The NYSAC simply grew too big and made the WBC out of its own sanctioning arm, the IBU/EBU and their european connections, and the NSC/BBBofC and their English connections.

Nothing about the lack of NYSAC sanctioning or NSC and IBU world champions speaks to any failure in boxing by any of the organizations.
          All of this stems from that fool WBC WBA IBF saying that Wilder is the champion of the entire sport.

Whoever they are, they can't handle being challenged. Also, whoever they are, they are ***ist and anti-handicapped so they can basically fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
            All of this stems from that fool WBC WBA IBF saying that Wilder is the champion of the entire sport.

Whoever they are, they can't handle being challenged. Also, whoever they are, they are ***ist and anti-handicapped so they can basically fuck off.
            fair enough, I'm just a history nerd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              fair enough, I'm just a history nerd.
              I know. I appreciate your work.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Who is Ortiz? His best wins are Kauffman, Jennings, Scott?

Even Chisora has better wins.
                A quality boxer that started late in the game.

Comment

• Those anti PBC racist casuals are a salty bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by FannonOG View Post
                    Those anti PBC racist casuals are a salty bunch.
                    This is an alt meant to rile Widdit?

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      The man who speaks the most facts usually is.
                      The **** you doing avoiding me and posting in threads I post in son?

You're no longer following me 'round eh? No longer harassing me every chance you get? Did the lady protest too much?

I'll leave you be now. Threaten me again, you little *****, and I will actually do to you what you claimed you'd do to me. I won't stop next time because I feel bad for your goofy ass. I will be up your ass like a ***** until you're gone or I am banned for harassment.

Comment

Working...
                      X