Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Unified in 20 Fights, Wilder Has Not in 40 - Why Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They bought the title from Martin, check how he got the WBA and Parker went with the highest bidder.

For AJ's credit he won all those fights.

Comment

"We've done it, we've unified it, in the space of 20 odd fights."

You also got knocked the f--k out in your 23rd fight! Wilder hasn't done that yet either!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        somebody over there in the UK tell biblical he ain't unified champion until he fights and beats birdlegs and the big dosser. biblical and "fast eddie" must be really dense if they can't understand that . biblical and birdlegs are just a couple of paper chumps neither have ever fought and beat a real champion in the ring and never will Tyson Fury the "GYPSY KING" is the real undefeated unified champion
        He's collecting the belts in an attempt to unify the division.
        All Wilder needs to do is beat AJ to massively upgrade his legacy. Will someone in the US try to get him to stop running away.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          If you don't fight anyone you won't get knocked out.

Wilder fan boy alert ... I defy one Wilder fan girl to find any credible opponent Wilder had in less than 25 fights, it was literally bun of the week go check boxrec.com. It's all one or zero star fights, guys tghere who lost there last five, he beat harder up hookers in Las Vegas.

Joshua and Fury all had ten times his record in that time, just open your eyes and look.

Kertson Manswell 23 5 0
          Owen Beck 29 10 0
          Jesse Oltmanns 10 2 0
          Marlon Hayes 23 10 0
          David Long
          Daniel Cota

vs at the same point in his career ...

2019-06-01 Andy Ruiz Jr 32 1 0 Madison Square Garden, New York
          L
          TKO

World Boxing Association Super World Heavy Title
          International Boxing Federation World Heavy Title
          World Boxing Organisation World Heavy Title
          International Boxing Organization World Heavy Title
          2018-09-22 Alexander Povetkin 34 1 0 Wembley Stadium, Wembley
          W
          TKO

2018-03-31 Joseph Parker 24 0 0 Principality Stadium, Cardiff
          W
          UD

2017-10-28 Carlos Takam 35 3 1 Principality Stadium, Cardiff
          W
          TKO

2017-04-29 Wladimir Klitschko

This is instead of winning belts , he ducked way more champs than just Joshua all because he wasn't ready !! at 20 odd fights Wilder started boxing before Joshua.

Yeah got it.....

Wilder beginning resume is weak....

WHAT ABOUT THE LAST TWO YEARS?!?!

The last 2 when he has been calling AJ out and calling him BYTCHES in his face....

Oops sorry AJ said he would have the COPS ARREST WILDER FOR CALLING HIM A BYTCH FACE TO FACE....

Who has been fighting the BEST LATELY?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
            LOL, your making yourself look foolish again.
            AJ has been gathering up the belts whilst Wilder has not even tried to do so.
            That is a fact nothing more.

Anything else is speculation, but tell me why Deontay hasn't fought for any more?
            He has had an easy career in boxing and would rather keep doing so until he retires.
            The big scary man who refuses to fight champions.
            I love it when people say things but have ABSOLUTELY NO BACKING.......

AJ has one fight in which there was a CHAMPION with a belt around his waist across the ring from him.

That was his fight with Parker who WILDER CALLED OUT TO UNIFY FIRST.....

AJ offered more Money and got the fight.....

That’s business but you are making it seem like he is beating all these CHAMPIONS when HE IS NOT.....

AT ALL....

He actually has only been Champ ONE MONTH AFTER GETTING BEATDOWN BY A FAT GUY FROM MENUDO

THESE ARE FACTS....

If not PROVE ME WRONG!!!

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHYT UP!!!!

Comment

It’s a fair point, Wilder has had a career twice the duration and almost 20 more fights and only 4 credible opponents, it might upset Wilder fans, but it is a fact.

If Joshua had picked that the same path to be champion he’d probably have the same record and I can see him pulling at least a draw from Fury as well, at let’s face it, Wilder really took a loss there.

I’m not even a Wilder hater, I just don’t think he’s the clear winner against AJ people say he is; he has lost a lot more rounds than AJ and yeah, I hear the ‘AJ was KO’d crowd’ but, Wilder hasn’t fought anyone that can punch that didn’t give away either a huge size disadvantage or size and age disadvantage...it’s just a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                DAZN must’ve pressured Hearn and AJ to get the Wilder fight going, no way they keep paying him that crazy money with those type of performances and fighting unknown Euro fighters!

This time come correct to the negotiations table with the champ!

-50/50 split
                -two way rematch clause 1st fight in America and second in UK biggest stadium
                -Las Vegas stadium(Raiders new stadium or whoever wins the venue site bid)
                - equal split on backend money
                -Winner in first fight gets 60-40 split in rematch
                -No Jack Reiss, Terence O’Connor, Ian John Lewis, Robert Byrd, or Foster as referees

Being all of that AJ to the table and we got ourselves a super mega heavyweight undisputed fight for the ages!
                (Also depends if Wilder beats Fury)
                Reasonable terms.. But I'll even be flexible with the 1st fight location. They can stage the first one in the U.K.. (Simply because I want no excuses from AJ but I'll give him the location pick bc he's bringing 3 belts) and the rematch could be in Texas.. at the Cowboys stadium.. or Any NFL stadium.. Las vegas MGM most likely.. It can only so many.. So the ticket prices will be jacked up extra high to the sky for that one.. Especially if they fight in Vegas first.. I'm thinking May\Pac prices.. But if AJ gets destroyed quickly.. The rematch will do lower numbers.. Might have to do it in Wembley.. To satisfy and simultaneously crucify AJ fans live! Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                  It’s a fair point, Wilder has had a career twice the duration and almost 20 more fights and only 4 credible opponents, it might upset Wilder fans, but it is a fact.

If Joshua had picked that the same path to be champion he’d probably have the same record and I can see him pulling at least a draw from Fury as well, at let’s face it, Wilder really took a loss there.

I’m not even a Wilder hater, I just don’t think he’s the clear winner against AJ people say he is; he has lost a lot more rounds than AJ and yeah, I hear the ‘AJ was KO’d crowd’ but, Wilder hasn’t fought anyone that can punch that didn’t give away either a huge size disadvantage or size and age disadvantage...it’s just a fact.
                  Sooooooo everybody that AJ has fought was the EXACT SAME SIZE AND AGE AS HIM.....

Wlad was OLD AND COMING OFF A LOSS AND Y’ALL LICK AJs NUTZ for that fight.....

RUIZ was 6 inches shorter and 50 pounds overweight when he KOed AJ.....

In sports one opponent is ALWAYS going to have an advantage over the other one....

That’s the Beauty of it.

I don’t want to keep hearing he lost to Fury.....

It’s a disputed DRAW....

What cannot be disputed is AJ getting be up by A.C. Slater for 4 rounds....

THOSE ARE FACTS

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
                    Hey thanks for that Google tip....

Soooooo since we are using it then that means you saw that Deontay didn’t win a title until his 33rd fight correct and then he gave a rematch to the Ex Champ when PED-vetkin (who you guys give AJ props for fighting) pi$$ed hot so that fight couldn’t happen.

So Wilder won the belt on his 33rd fight called out Joseph to unify for his 40th fight which was 7 fights later.

Joshua won his title beating that World beater Charles Martin in his 16th fight and did his unification with Parker (the same Parker Wilder called out)
                    5 fights later.

Yeah you are right Google is AMAZING.....

Oh and since we are using Google after Parker ran from him Wilder fought Ortiz in a fight people were saying was a legitimate threat to his reign and who NOBODY was trying to fight at the time. Actually still no one is trying to fight Ortiz who is UNDEFEATED against EVERYBODY NOT NAMED WILDER!!!!

Just please explain this to Me in the last 2 years 4 fighters were considered the BEST of the HWs...

AJ, WILDER, FURY AND ORTIZ....

WILDER HAS FOUGHT 2 OF THOSE GUYS.....

TWICE (FURY IS ONE AN A HALF UNTIL FEBRUARY BUT YOU UNDERSTAND)

AJ JUST CANT SEEM TO GET A FIGHT DONE....

With any of them....

EVER!!!!

Strange huh?

No?

Oh well maybe it’s just Me....

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHYT UP!!!
                    Glad you found Google
                    Google this
                    World beater Charles Martin?
                    No one thinks he is Lol
                    Who did Luiz Ortiz beat?
                    No one..PBC built up Ortiz as some sort of top contender his resume\BOXREC says different
                    Dillian Whyte #1 contender WBC
                    undefeated against anyone Not named Joshua
                    Anybody can call out a Champion..hence Parker
                    But Not fighting the Champion is the issue
                    "Parker and AJ"
                    Wilder fought one Top contender
                    Tyson Fury
                    A Draw
                    Google doesn't make this up
                    Heh

Comment

Originally posted by freezeizgawd View Post
                      sooooooo everybody that aj has fought was the exact same size and age as him.....

Wlad was old and coming off a loss and y’all lick ajs nutz for that fight.....

Ruiz was 6 inches shorter and 50 pounds overweight when he koed aj.....

In sports one opponent is always going to have an advantage over the other one....

That’s the beauty of it.

I don’t want to keep hearing he lost to fury.....

It’s a disputed draw....

What cannot be disputed is aj getting be up by a.c. Slater for 4 rounds....

Those are facts
                      you can’t make this shyt up!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X